Call of Duty Modern Warfare II

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Anyone play the beta on Playstation yet? @YankeeVol

I played for an hour or two last night. It's definitely a little slow and campy compared to the last couple of CoDs, imo.

I played for an hour or two last night. It's definitely a little slow and campy compared to the last couple of CoDs.
I'll be on tonight, tomorrow and Sunday. I only have access to my game systems on the weekends.

I played for an hour or two last night. It's definitely a little slow and campy compared to the last couple of CoDs, imo.
Footsteps are insanely loud, and gunshots don’t show on radar. It rewards camping and severely punishes rushing. Last two cods were the opposite. It’ll take a lot of getting used to. Especially with the new perk system and gun leveling.

Disregard my PSN message then with a code, didnt thin you had one yet lol. I will give it to someone else.

It feels an awful like MW 2019 (it should) but that isnt a bad thing for me, that was my favorite one in years. I like the slower, more tactical approach (even though that welcomes more campers). I have been able to play aggressively and have success, but its definitely built for taking a little time in your movements.

Footsteps are insanely loud, and gunshots don’t show on radar. It rewards camping and severely punishes rushing. Last two cods were the opposite. It’ll take a lot of getting used to. Especially with the new perk system and gun leveling.
Agree with all of this.

Disregard my PSN message then with a code, didnt thin you had one yet lol. I will give it to someone else.
Thanks anyway. I pre-ordered the game yesterday.

I'm not loving it honestly. I tend to prefer the CoDs that are a bit more run and gun.

Thanks anyway. I pre-ordered the game yesterday.

I'm not loving it honestly. I tend to prefer the CoDs that are a bit more run and gun.
Same here. Vanguard was bad, but Cold War is still serviceable with a community.. I’ll surely still get MW2, but Cold War might be my solo play going forward.

Same here. Vanguard was bad, but Cold War is still serviceable with a community.. I’ll surely still get MW2, but Cold War might be my solo play going forward.
Honestly, I don't mind Vanguard. And I like Cold War. I'll play MWII, but if it becomes the camp fest I think it might, I doubt I'll play it too much. Not to mention the one sniper that's unlocked so far is garbage.

Reactions: vols2345
Honestly, I don't mind Vanguard. And I like Cold War. I'll play MWII, but if it becomes the camp fest I think it might, I doubt I'll play it too much. Not to mention the one sniper that's unlocked so far is garbage.
I liked Cold War..........a little. I play a lot of vanguard and I really like this one right now (I love the new 3rd person lol). I think I hated most of the rest of them with exception to MW2019 the last few years.

I liked Cold War..........a little. I play a lot of vanguard and I really like this one right now (I love the new 3rd person lol). I think I hated most of the rest of them with exception to MW2019 the last few years.
3rd person?

Didn’t take long to remember why I stopped playing CoD multiplayer

Nothing has changed

I hope it's a huge hit so the griefers will finally leave us what's remaining of the public BF4 servers.

Played the free beta a little bit this weekend. Game is gorgeous and not many campers were out to ruin my good time lol. From a (not very good) Battlefield player - I'm used to managing recoil, but heck, in MW2 you're not so much managing recoil as you are trying to hold your aim during an earthquake. My poor old eyes couldn't hardly keep up with the action during a firefight. I've always been a m&k player, but I noticed 80 percent or more of people were using controllers - is this the optimal way to play CoD?

Played the free beta a little bit this weekend. Game is gorgeous and not many campers were out to ruin my good time lol. From a (not very good) Battlefield player - I'm used to managing recoil, but heck, in MW2 you're not so much managing recoil as you are trying to hold your aim during an earthquake. My poor old eyes couldn't hardly keep up with the action during a firefight. I've always been a m&k player, but I noticed 80 percent or more of people were using controllers - is this the optimal way to play CoD?
PlayStation has the most beta players. Keyboard and Mouse still dominates CoD generally, though

VN Store

Back