Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

screw single player gaming............

slbp.jpg
ewe.jpg

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI6L8zG5sPQ[/youtube]

multiplayer reveal, for all us sheep.

Eh going to stick with Destiny and BF4 as my shooters. COD just keeps going downhill. They are trying to turn it into Titanfall.

Last edited:
Coming from someone that hasn't been a Call of Duty fan in years... This game looks pretty good on streams.

Forgot to pre order mine, but picking it up tomorrow at Gamestop and pre ordering Far cry 4 while I am there for the kid.

Game feels so weird for a COD game. I like it so far, but plays so differently than what I'm used to. I don't play shooters much, so don't have a lot to compare it to, but I'm enjoying it so far.

it's not too bad. nice little change up. when i get used to the exo's, it will be a bit better.

Got it today. So far I'm loving it. Haven't had this much fun on Cod since Black Ops 1.

Got it today. So far I'm loving it. Haven't had this much fun on Cod since Black Ops 1.

It has a Black Ops feel to it, IMO.

Have you guys tried the paintball setting yet? I think that's a cool idea.

My clan mates all seem to think it's a pretty solid CoD, and they were very critical of the past 2 or 3 titles. I'll have my own copy tomorrow so I'll leave some of my own thoughts here.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back