Calipari just about fought Doug Sirmons

Honestly if Cal wasn't the coach, I wouldn't mind pulling for UK basketball every once in a while. It's not because he wins, it's just the way he acts sometimes. Just too full himself for me to like him.

U wanna pull for bammer football too?

Reactions: 3 people
Wish they had turned them loose....

by the time Sirmons got thru with him, Cal would have been swimming back across the Rio Grande

Anyone have a clip or link of the ejection ? I missed it grrr

calipari-e1455384517895.jpg

Calipari ejected less than three minutes into game - ESPN Video

Reactions: 4 people
So Cal got ejected and UK still beat South Carolina. Wow

Whatever he shouted to that ref must have been pretty vulgar. The ref didn't even think about what was said before ejecting him.

I would like to see what he said. I thought he was pretty calm when they tossed him. He didn't start going nuts till after that.

Reactions: 2 people
I would like to see what he said. I thought he was pretty calm when they tossed him. He didn't start going nuts till after that.

I guarantee he was saying a few choice words. It did look like started to walk away, albeit still talking while doing so, and it wasn't until the 2nd T did he turn around and freak out.

Oh well.

Saw a meme on Facebook that cracked me up, can't find it again, but it had the players holding him back with the words "who in the h*** are you calling Rick?" Coming out of his mouth. It cracked me up.

Reactions: 1 person
Honestly if Cal wasn't the coach, I wouldn't mind pulling for UK basketball every once in a while. It's not because he wins, it's just the way he acts sometimes. Just too full himself for me to like him.
dont ever say anything remotely like that again. Go cleanse yourself

There's some history between Cal and Sirmons.

Sirmons blew the pivotal call in the Wisconsin game where he incorrectly credited Wisconsin with the go-ahead bucket near the end, even though replay clearly showed the ball still in the player's hand when the shot clock was zero.

Wisconsin-Shot-clock-violation.jpg

Most recently, Sirmons was one of the refs who singlehandedly blew a lopsided amount fouls against the Cats against Kansas to let them back into the game.

Yeah, there's bad blood.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back