Cal, Auburn, and Vols all in NIT?

I think he would have been a contributor, but I wouldn't use the word tremendous to describe his probable contributions. After 28 games he's only averaging 7 pts and 4 boards per game.

So maybe the difference of 2-3 games. According to his stats He's kind of inconsistent. He'll give them 21 pts then the next game he'll have 4 pts and the next game he'll play 17-20 mins with 0 pts. Not enough to constitute a tremendous contribution.

21 points in one of our losses would've been a tremendous contribution, I dont recall ANY of our posts having even close to that kind of an offensive game at any point this season.

21 points in one of our losses would've been a tremendous contribution, I dont recall ANY of our posts having even close to that kind of an offensive game at any point this season.

That's true but it's just one game. No doubt the guy can play. And he and Jabari combined would have been awesome. I wonder why he chose to go to the Noles.

That's true but it's just one game. No doubt the guy can play. And he and Jabari combined would have been awesome. I wonder why he chose to go to the Noles.

Because CDT didn't show him the love he wanted when he first got the job, family wasn't comfortable either.

Because CDT didn't show him the love he wanted when he first got the job, family wasn't comfortable either.
Now if that's not one pulled out of thin air, I don 't know what is. It had nothing to do with Tyndall not showing him enough love. It was all about the fans running off Martin after Cofer had signed his letter of intent. His parents did not like the way Martin was treated even though they were Tennessee grads. Nice to see you try to shift the blame for something everyone knows to Tyndall. Same as the roster players transferring.

Reactions: 1 person
Now if that's not one pulled out of thin air, I don 't know what is. It had nothing to do with Tyndall not showing him enough love. It was all about the fans running off Martin after Cofer had signed his letter of intent. His parents did not like the way Martin was treated even though they were Tennessee grads. Nice to see you try to shift the blame for something everyone knows to Tyndall. Same as the roster players transferring.

You're 100% wrong, you weren't around at that time so say what you want, but you can ask the others on this board. I had the info on Cofer and all 3 of the other signees requesting their release before any media outlet reported it. I'm not blaming Tyndall, the 2 families did not connect and they felt it was too little too late when Tyndall tried to put the full court press on him at the Cofer's home in Georgia.

Back to the topic subject, Cal lost their 3rd game in a row and lost to Oregon for the first time since 2008 (11 straight wins over UO).

They are 16-12 now with 3 games left against Oregon St, @Arizona, and @Arizona St. Decent shot of losing all 3.

So if that happens and they lose their first game of the P12 Tournament, they could end up 16-16 after being 16-9.

Back to the topic subject, Cal lost their 3rd game in a row and lost to Oregon for the first time since 2008 (11 straight wins over UO).

They are 16-12 now with 3 games left against Oregon St, @Arizona, and @Arizona St. Decent shot of losing all 3.

So if that happens and they lose their first game of the P12 Tournament, they could end up 16-16 after being 16-9.

CBI tourney match up with the vols lol

All true...but their coach is a great guy and their team is a tougher breed.

You're 100% wrong, you weren't around at that time so say what you want, but you can ask the others on this board. I had the info on Cofer and all 3 of the other signees requesting their release before any media outlet reported it. I'm not blaming Tyndall, the 2 families did not connect and they felt it was too little too late when Tyndall tried to put the full court press on him at the Cofer's home in Georgia.
Where was I? You remember anything about a 1-3-1 zone and didn't you just say it had nothing to do with Tyndall not showing them enough love?

"Because CDT didn't show him the love he wanted when he first got the job, family wasn't comfortable either."
????

"Because CDT didn't show him the love he wanted when he first got the job, family wasn't comfortable either."
????

What part don't you understand?

"He" is Cofer, maybe Tyndall thought he showed enough loves, Cofer didn't feel that way, this is really pretty simple.

and the answer is..none of the above! Cal will probably be in the CBI, Auburn will lose 20 games, and we will probably be one and done in the SEC tourney

VN Store

Back