CA: Rick Barnes vs his old friend, Tubby Smith

uh, UT has been to 2 bowls in 5 years...:good!:

This is the kind of stat-rigging I can't stand. Tennessee has been to 2 bowls in 2 years, and destroyed both teams in their path. Why include the previous three years (some of the worst in program history) other than to artificially strengthen your weak argument?

It is well documented that we struggled prior to Jones' 2nd season, but we are clearly on an upward trajectory.

you can wish all you like, that ain't gonna happen under Norvell...esp not with SMU, Tulane, Kansas, SEMO (FCS), Tulsa, etc on the schedule...be sure to watch us in our bowl game next season!

Which one? The Clorox Toliet Bowl?

I'm not sure why the Vols won't play Memphis every year in football. If you're going to play a cupcake anyway, why not? Don't have to leave the state, and Memphis would pretty much be a home game anyway.

It's ridiculous they don't play every year in basketball

I'm not sure why the Vols won't play Memphis every year in football. If you're going to play a cupcake anyway, why not? Don't have to leave the state, and Memphis would pretty much be a home game anyway.

I agree. I'd think the pros would out weigh the cons for both teams.

Reactions: 1 person

Tennessee has a certain schedule where they play in state teams every year it switches every year so some times it takes a while. For teams to come around sometimes

VN Store

Back