'18 CA QB JT Shrout (UT signee)

Man his film is good. The real deal or just good highlights? We need an elite QB

If you can make all the throws, it’s about the intangibles. Kid is smooth and is a natural passer. I don’t know what his ceiling is...that’s the coaches call.

Well okay then. Hopefully he’s just an under the radar guy who will be a big time player here

Appears that way. If NFL scouts said he was the guy they can't wait to get their hands on in a camp with fields, JT daniels and that site 2020 QB we offerend then I'd say they see something in him too

Reactions: 1 person
Needs to work on mechanics such as throwing off back foot and shorter delivery. But he has good size, good arm strength, very very good at throwing in the run and making throws to spots where the receivers are going to be. Heck of a prospect imo, can’t believe he’s under the radar so much

I'm in shock at his ranking after watching his highlights but considering it's his first full season and he just now released that highlight on the 11th. I'd say if he commits to TN the recruiting sites will look at him and bump him way up

Wonder if this is who Penix was referring to about a QB taking an OV this weekend. 🤔

Accuracy is one of the most, if not the most, important attributes of a qb and he has it. That throw at 1:22 mark is top shelf

A couple posters have brought his name up due to twitter stalking but no QB names mentioned by the mods yet.

Shrout is also following T Fair on twitter.

Would make sense. Beau Baldwin is who found him and he left Cal recently to take the Oregon st HC job. Could be on the market

Appears that way. If NFL scouts said he was the guy they can't wait to get their hands on in a camp with fields, JT daniels and that site 2020 QB we offerend then I'd say they see something in him too

He makes me want to Shrout! Kick my heels up and Shrout! Throw my hands up and Shrout! Come on now, Shrout!

Reactions: 4 people
A couple posters have brought his name up due to twitter stalking but no QB names mentioned by the mods yet.

Shrout is also following T Fair on twitter.

Thanks.

After watching the film I hope this is the mystery QB that may visit. Hopefully Hubbs can do some digging and find out.

Lots of rolling pockets, all shotgun. Ball gets to its destination in a hurry. Decisive.

Has some weird motion with his feet sometimes in the drop back, like he gets turned around the wrong way or something.. Not a huge deal... Correctable.

When he plants that front foot... Man he's accurate, places the ball in good catchable spots...

Has some wheels for a tall lanky kid...

233/450, 3,304 yds, 29 touchdowns, 29 ints

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/career/gendersport/stats.aspx?careerid=82ef2165-0080-e511-bef0-a0369f3c1b4c&gendersport=boys,football

VN Store

Back