'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

You can say that again.

And this isn’t a long shot. Fam situation here where they want the kid out of west coast. More to come...

This is a prime example of what is right about Volnation, and wrong with our fan base. We have info from as close to the situation as we can get posted three weeks ago. Since then the kid released a top 8 that we are included in that has 4 west coast teams, Bama, Floriduh, and Notre Douche. All of that is followed by 20 pages of negative speculation from idiots with no more information than a gut feeling. I am not saying he signs with us, but can someone show me the information that says this kid has USC as his favorite, or is staying on the west coast? I haven't seen it. Maybe I missed it?

Last edited:
This is a prime example of what is right about Volnation, and wrong with our fan base. We have info from as close to the situation as we can get posted three weeks ago. Since then the kid released a top 8 that we are included in that has 4 west coast teams, Bama, Floriduh, and Notre Douche. All of that is followed by 20 pages of negative speculation from idiots with no more information than a gut feeling. I am not saying he signs with us, but can someone show me the information that says this kid has USC as his favorite, or is staying on the west coast? I haven't seen it. Maybe I missed it?

So those who have gut feelings and post them on this message board are idiots? Well arent you a peach?

I think those that have these feelings about him staying out west and not signing here are basing it on a few factors. Battered Vol syndrome is one. Even though Pruitt is getting elite LB talent here, its still difficult for some to realize he really can do it. I think that stems from Butch. Another factor is probably distance and history. Its a long way from CA to TN. And a thinking could be that if he is going that far from home, he might choose a winning program which we aren't currently. And lastly, it just seems like USC tends to hold onto guys like this. I am sure there are multiple reasons as to why that is.

In the end, who knows where he will sign. Do I think we have a good shot at landing him? Yes I do. I feel better about us now then previously. You should know that those offering differing opinions, nagative or otherwise, are not idiots. They are one of the reasons message boards were invented. Only my ooinions though.

So those who have gut feelings and post them on this message board are idiots? Well arent you a peach?

I think those that have these feelings about him staying out west and not signing here are basing it on a few factors. Battered Vol syndrome is one. Even though Pruitt is getting elite LB talent here, its still difficult for some to realize he really can do it. I think that stems from Butch. Another factor is probably distance and history. Its a long way from CA to TN. And a thinking could be that if he is going that far from home, he might choose a winning program which we aren't currently. And lastly, it just seems like USC tends to hold onto guys like this. I am sure there are multiple reasons as to why that is.

In the end, who knows where he will sign. Do I think we have a good shot at landing him? Yes I do. I feel better about us now then previously. You should know that those offering differing opinions, nagative or otherwise, are not idiots. They are one of the reasons message boards were invented. Only my ooinions though.

Idiots....I guess that can be a little offensive to some of you that are beautiful snowflakes. It's pretty accurate in that instance. Maybe another word could be used that is a little better descriptor. But, yes, I do feel sorry for you if you read very limited second-hand info on a message board and actually think your gut-feeling has any legitimacy to it. For entertainment value, you are more than welcome to formulate and even share your gut feelings. But many treat their gut feeling like it's legitimate and that doesn't say much for their ability to reason properly.

Tell us how you really feel.

Reactions: 1 person

Take a lap

Reactions: 1 person
Idiots....I guess that can be a little offensive to some of you that are beautiful snowflakes. It's pretty accurate in that instance. Maybe another word could be used that is a little better descriptor. But, yes, I do feel sorry for you if you read very limited second-hand info on a message board and actually think your gut-feeling has any legitimacy to it. For entertainment value, you are more than welcome to formulate and even share your gut feelings. But many treat their gut feeling like it's legitimate and that doesn't say much for their ability to reason properly.

Riiiight because whatever someone posts on a message board clearly reflects on their ability to reason. Thats some sound logic.

Btw, its not offensive to call people with differeing opinions idiots. Its being exactly what you are accusing someone else of.

Riiiight because whatever someone posts on a message board clearly reflects on their ability to reason. Thats some sound logic.

Btw, its not offensive to call people with differeing opinions idiots. Its being exactly what you are accusing someone else of.

I’m so ready to not use or hear BVS as a crutch ever again. By no means saying it’s not a thing, but sometimes I feel we use it as an excuse. I don’t know if Pruitt will be the guy to win us a championship but I do believe he makes us respected and not a national laughing stock like Lyle anymore.

VN Store

Back