'19 CA ATH/WR Horace "Bru" McCoy (Tennessee commit)

Would rather watch the Tampa Bay Devil Rays duke it out inna barn burning pitcher's duel against the Miami Marlins, 1-0 for last place in the AL East.
Fj3Uk2.gif

Bru McCoy reminds of a Kelly Washington type receiver. He and Tillman on the outsides with Hyatt in the middle will cause a lot of problems for opposing defenses.

Tillman and Bru manhandling DBs in the run/screen game would also be an underrated aspect of this and one the coaches would also love.

Huge reason I hate that p****a** sport...smh..😒
I played the sport professionally and can guess it’s harder work than you’ve ever had to do in your entire life.

Not a fan of diving/flopping myself but that happens in literally every sport nowadays. Heupel tells his guys to flop and fake an injury after every extra point but I don’t see any complaints about that. And I’m not complaining about it either, it’s called taking advantage of the rules within the game in order to maximize success. Soccer now has systems in place to at least kick floppers out of games when they’re caught. Would love to see football finally catch up on that front.

VN Store

Back