C. Patterson > K. O'Neal?

Do you realize how easy it will be to be better than Kenny O'Neal?

Reactions: 5 people
O'Neal set the bar high with 2 catches for 59 yards and 1 TD while he was here. If Zach Rogers can do it... I'm sure Patterson can.

Reactions: 1 person
2 time AA already. Pattersons credentials are better and I am betting his better fit to make an instant impact.

I'm just saying, rather than comparing him to D-RO/JH (two proven elite sec talents) maybe I won't be so overly optimistic. He haven't proven anything just yet. I would rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed. At the moment, I'm more confident in V. Dallas, at least he has SEC experience..... I know, I know, Kansas JUCO football is equivalent to the SEC in terms of competition......

images

Reactions: 2 people
I have never seen a juco reciever get as much hype as Patterson. His offer list says it all. There is always the possibility of him being a bust, but a lot of people are putting their name out there for him.

It's almost impossible for him not to be better

2 time AA already. Pattersons credentials are better and I am betting he is better fit to make an instant impact.

I'm just saying, rather than comparing him to D-RO/JH (two proven elite sec talents) maybe I won't be so overly optimistic. He haven't proven anything just yet. I would rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed. At the moment, I'm more confident in V. Dallas, at least he has SEC experience..... I know, I know, Kansas JUCO football is equivalent to the SEC in terms of competition......
I have to admit, I have a great eye for talent, watch his film! This guy is the real deal, he's gonna help big time! I actually thought his highlight tape looked better than the #1WR that went to Mizzu, and his was against High school teams, Patterson's was vs JC talent!

O'Neal certainly had that "Holy Crap" factor in the speed dept but seemed to be lacking elsewhere, certainly at the D-1 level.

Patterson looks to be a more complete receiver. (there's still practically no way to "guarantee" anything though)

good to see john adams drivel regurgitated like he is a viable talent evaluator....

blind leading blind.....
:eek:k:

Heather Harrington is the worst... I almost pulled my hair out listening to her this morning.. She knows NOTHING that isn't volleyball or shopping..

I have to admit, I have a great eye for talent, watch his film! This guy is the real deal, he's gonna help big time! I actually thought his highlight tape looked better than the #1WR that went to Mizzu, and his was against High school teams, Patterson's was vs JC talent!

Strange username^

Reactions: 1 person
good to see john adams drivel regurgitated like he is a viable talent evaluator....

blind leading blind.....
:eek:k:

yeah what a SH**TY peice of journalism that was

VN Store

Back