BYU vs Ole Miss in the Play In Game

Wow, I can't believe BYU blew that halftime lead and let Ole Miss score 62 points in the 2nd half. We failed to score 62 points in the entire game 12 times this year.

Really bad game for BYU in the 2nd half. BYU hasn't been strong in the NCAA Tournament since the Danny Ainge team in 1981 that beat a heavily favored Notre Dame team.

What?

NBA playoffs>>> Madness

To each his own but I don't think there are many office pools of NBA brackets. There is more drama to the single game elimination format with games played on a neutral court (in most cases). Much more room for upsets and it doesn't take two months to play like the NBA.

...and you also have 48 games played in a span of 4 days. It satisfies the basketball junkie in ways the NBA never could without overstaying it's welcome into June.

I think the lost to Mich St hurts the most. Or maybe the 2000 S16 loss to NC. That one was bad too. Both UT teams had some serious talent on them though😕

If you're a glutton for punishment they are showing it on the B1g slow network right now.

If you're a glutton for punishment they are showing it on the B1g slow network right now.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing that again...Better days. Like always, we could depend on Steven Pearl's 15 minutes worth of 0 pts 1 reb and 3 to's....On a serious note, that team really came together after losing Tyler Smith. Bobby Maze, Brian Williams and Chism really played well in that game as I recall.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing that again...Better days. Like always, we could depend on Steven Pearl's 15 minutes worth of 0 pts 1 reb and 3 to's....On a serious note, that team really came together after losing Tyler Smith. Bobby Maze, Brian Williams and Chism really played well in that game as I recall.

I had forgotten how much fun they were to watch. That was a very athletic group that could've won the National Title that season in Indy.

VN Store

Back