BYU fan here

I guess some of us have seen actual trolling, and this ain't it.
I’ve grown up with the internet my whole life. And this is trolling at its finest. Not too over the top but just enough to know he is trolling. This is one of the instance where I’ll take my younger view over someone older. But hey we can agree to disagree.

I’ve grown up with the internet my whole life. And this is trolling at its finest. Not too over the top but just enough to know he is trolling. This is one of the instance where I’ll take my younger view over someone older. But hey we can agree to disagree.

Lol, okay.

At least somebody round here can take a joke or two.

As for the game, BYU gonna surprise your boys. Mormons are dirty lil buggers when it comes to their sports. We're gonna come in there and hit, target, punch, spit and Zach Wilson gonna complete 85% of his passes and make your backfield cry.

Notice on the Honor Code card when you Mormon you can't drink tea, have a beard or use naughty language, and heck, you can't even wear shorts. But nowhere on the card can do you report any dudes for having multiple wives.

It doesn't say anything about alcohol either?

As for the game, BYU gonna surprise your boys. Mormons are dirty lil buggers when it comes to their sports. We're gonna come in there and hit, target, punch, spit and Zach Wilson gonna complete 85% of his passes and make your backfield cry.

Rest my case.

Good luck Thursday, I'll be pulling for you guys.

I guess some of us have seen actual trolling, and this ain't it.

Well, Behr, you know how it is. We got some members of our fanbase who are dead set on perpetuating the stereotype we're just ignorant, arrogant, and jug swilling hill and woods folks.

Well, Behr, you know how it is. We got some members of our fanbase who are dead set on perpetuating the stereotype we're just ignorant, arrogant, and jug swilling hill and woods folks.

"I’ve grown up with the internet my whole life. And this is trolling at its finest."

Lulz. He's not familiar with MIT or Billy Costigan.

Oh my goodness! You done gone and did it now!

https://media.giphy.com/media/o2iopILLPZyhO/giphy.mp4

Last edited:
Right?!? I don't live on a hill or in the woods!

I didn't name you specifically, nor was talking to you. And the fact remains we have fans who persistently feed the stereotypical perceptions of Tennessee fans. You know what's funny? I'm a wood living entity and darn if the house isn't also on a small hill. Scary during thunderstorms. Now, hush and hand me my Southern Steel pipe tobaccy and Redbird matches. Wouldn't mind if you also handed me that old mandolin by the kitchen door. The banjo needs tuning right now. Thanky kindly.

musical-notes.png
This nine-pound hammer is a little too heavy
For my size, Buddy for my size

musical-notes.png
Roll on buddy, don’t you roll so slow
How can I roll, when the wheels won’t roll

musical-notes.png
I’m going to the mountain, just to see my baby
And I ain’t coming back, no I ain’t coming back

I didn't name you specifically, nor was talking to you. And the fact remains we have fans who persistently feed the stereotypical perceptions of Tennessee fans. You know what's funny? I'm a wood living entity and darn if the house isn't also on a small hill. Scary during thunderstorms. Now, hush and hand me my Southern Steel pipe tobaccy and Redbird matches. Wouldn't mind if you also handed me that old mandolin by the kitchen door. The banjo needs tuning right now. Thanky kindly.

musical-notes.png

musical-notes.png

musical-notes.png

I've been away a while myself but I'm glad to come back and see you posting again, Woods. Always good.

musical-notes.png

musical-notes.png

musical-notes.png
You missed my joke.

VN Store

Back