Bye week

AdoptedVOL

is especially tough following a mid-season game where the team finds it's offense. Go... ???

No, there is never a bad time for a bye week. Building depth at practice, fixing mistakes and resting starters. Butch will keep them focused. No letdown.:rock:

Reactions: 3 people
I recognize and agree with the needs of the team. But from a fans perspective, I'm ready to watch some more Dobbs.

Reactions: 1 person
I have never cared for bye weeks but I Know the team needs it for various reasons.. this thought is purely selfish of course, I wish they had to play every other day of the week, I love me some Volunteer Football:crazy::dance2::pepper:

Good day of CFB to have one. Six top 20 matchups going from Noon to 1AM. Can catch up on the playoff race today that we'll be a part of next year and beyond!

is especially tough following a mid-season game where the team finds it's offense. Go... ???

I like having an occasional bye week just so I can focus on other games without getting all stressed about our game. Looking forward to watching LSU vs Bama, ND vs Arizona St, and OSU vs Mich St. Baylor vs OU ought to be good too

I was just going over the games today... sucks. Notre Dame might get interesting if Utah shows up, Georgia will take KY to the woodshed, I would love to see OSU get a mud hole stomped in them tonight but it's on very late and OSU always gets lucky. Looks like a good day to get outside for a change. The scheduling this year sucks A**. Good job EasSPN. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but the D needs to regroup and heal up.

This.

I believe the defense has been running on fumes.

It will also help them install some more offensive plays for Dobbs.

I think the positive far outweighs the negative with the bye.

South Carolina was up by 14 with three minutes to go but their Bye Week came back and won.

VN Store

Back