Bye bye Butch - Purdue bound (message board rumor)

VFL34, thanks for the heads up.

PS: I was in the stands screaming myself hoarse when that screen pass you snagged should've beat GA. Stupid squib kick. Thanks for the memories!

Reactions: 2 people
Correct if Wrong, but couldn't Invisa-Butch end this speculation pretty quickly if he wanted to? Just saying. :blink:

Reactions: 1 person
Nothing pisses me off like moron posters claiming everything is always the fans fault. We give the program SO SO much revenue. But no.. it's our fault :crazy:

This info may not be true, but I heard about Hurds leaving almost a full 24 hours before it was announced officially on here first....

Link?

hqdefault.jpg

He's under the gun... so Butch is goooonnnnaaaa RUUUUUNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!

Damnit, now that songs stuck in my head all day. Thanks

Minor technicality, but Bill Stewart didn't die until about a year later. After Holgerson took over.

Carry on.

I stand corrected. How could I forget the bungled coaching transition between Stewart, Holgerson, and Oliver Luck. I just don't see how you could call Holgerson amateur when the guy at least has won a BCS bowl, in a route, as head coach.

He put up enough points to win all our games. The defense needs to get better techniques.

You think that has to do with Shoop not bringing in his own people? Shoop has a proven track record and I was honestly expecting A LOT more from the defense this year.

I agree tho, at times our defense looked like they were playing pop warner football.

VN Store

Back