BUY Tennessee NIKE GEAR online here

Go to the Official UTK Bookstore online and they offer many more options than Fanatics does and nothing has been sold out yet. I know Volnation doesn't get a percentage but at least you will be able to get all of your Vol gear now :)

link is https://shop.utk.edu/c-382-nike.aspx

Happy Shopping!

Go Vols!
Yea I normally shop at utk.edu but they don't have a grey jersey. They have some "limited" thing, but it doesn't seem the same.

Yea I normally shop at utk.edu but they don't have a grey jersey. They have some "limited" thing, but it doesn't seem the same.

The limited jersey is the closest thing that Nike sells to an actual in game jersey.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1
If you need some Nike's for football season these Air Max 90s might work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 200
As some of you know, VolNation has been a long-time partner of sports apparel supplier Fanatics.com. I was informed yesterday that they expect to have a full selection of Nike gear available around 12:30 p.m. this afternoon.

If you purchase anything from the Fanatics store via the link below, VolNation will revive a small percentage of the sale.

I'll update this post with pics and more links as they are available.

Thanks for your consideration and and Happy Nike Day!

***You can currently use the code: FREESHIP for free shipping on all orders.

Click here: Buy Nike Gear Online

*Link updated

Now I know, I am a regular shopper at Fanatics! Thanks for the heads up! Did any1 see that tweet from Oregon Football and welcoming TN to the Nike family? Thought that was pretty classy myself.

Does anyone know where someone 6'5" 270 lbs can purchase Nike gear in tall sizes? I have called all the local stores, but no luck. TIA

VN Store

Back