Power of the position
One wrong all wrong
One Tennessee
The power of one
Loving the orange
Competing for greatness
Win the day win the moment win the snap
The one second rule

He's on air today. Everyone can tune in, listen to every word (even though they know what he's going to say), then complain about hearing it too much.

Perfectly logical IMO.

Coach Jones was on the local sports talk show today. He pronounced Chattanooga perfectly. Not an easy thing to do if you aren't from here.

Energy Vampires seems like a fair expression to me. It's not that hard to see the ones who hold back. They gotta go.

Sun Tzu- Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win... Being unconquerable lies with yourself; being conquerable lies with your enemy.

Energy Vampires seems like a fair expression to me. It's not that hard to see the ones who hold back. They gotta go.

Sun Tzu- Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win... Being unconquerable lies with yourself; being conquerable lies with your enemy.

I bet you love you some Twilight.

Snap and clear
Team XXX
Analytics department
Let me educate you (haw haw)
We've won 14 out of the last 18, who else's done that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Process of Individual Discipline.

It took 2 games into his first year for me to decide I just couldn't watch the Butch Jones Show. I was a loyal viewer from the Coach Majors days until then.

VN Store

Back