Butch will coach till a loss...........

Volteacher

I am just as frustrated and angry at what is going on (even checking twitter every day to see if there is any news regarding Jones). I know Jones is on a must win till the end of the season. So nothing is going to change regarding Jones and his coaching status till he losses. Which I would love to watch Tennessee win out and go 8-4 (4-4) BUT if they do I am sure Butch will still have his job. I don't know what to pull for

next loss means we get a new coach

5 more wins means Butch will stay for a one more do or die year and go 7-5 (at best)

Butch ain’t winning an SEC game at this point.

Can’t score an offensive TD as it is.

Reactions: 4 people
I’ve fully accepted the fact the Butch will be here through the end of the season, as stupid a decision as I find that to be.

so the AD basically will be getting the fanbase cheering for the opposing team's the rest of the year. Fire his stupid butt tonight. He is one of the worst coaches ever at UT

Reactions: 1 person
I think if we lose to Kentucky the AD will pull the trigger on Butch.

Oh without a doubt!! He knows it the coaching staff know it. The fans know it, former players know it. So I think we get blown out at UK, because the coaching staff will be looking for other jobs this week.

30 mins after the game you will see rumors going HEYWIRE!!! on this board if/when they lose

Valiant effort by JG and the D but we didn't even beat the HUGE spread!! :banghead2::banghead2:

I am just as frustrated and angry at what is going on (even checking twitter every day to see if there is any news regarding Jones). I know Jones is on a must win till the end of the season. So nothing is going to change regarding Jones and his coaching status till he losses.

So what were the last 3 weeks?

Heading toward 3-9 with Butch. Currie would be wise to take the fire escape out of Butch's hell house of mediocrity.

I’ve fully accepted the fact the Butch will be here through the end of the season, as stupid a decision as I find that to be.

I thought so too, but the more I think about it I don't want us the find ourselves in a situation with an interim like LSU did with Orgeron. We could wind up in a worse situation than we are now, if that's possible.

Any Head Coach would be a fool to want to come to Tennessee with this idiotic fan base. 2 years ago Butch was the best thing since sliced bread, now everyone wants his testicles on a platter. Wonder how You folks would feel if your boss had his foot in your ass all the time. Butch brought us back from the depths and now he catches hell because we are having a down year. I'm glad all of yalls lives are so perfect everyday. Butch, my apologies for these asswipes and hope you land on your feet in greener pastures. Sincerely an embarrassed Tenn. fan of over 50 years

Any Head Coach would be a fool to want to come to Tennessee with this idiotic fan base. 2 years ago Butch was the best thing since sliced bread, now everyone wants his testicles on a platter. Wonder how You folks would feel if your boss had his foot in your ass all the time. Butch brought us back from the depths and now he catches hell because we are having a down year. I'm glad all of yalls lives are so perfect everyday. Butch, my apologies for these asswipes and hope you land on your feet in greener pastures. Sincerely an embarrassed Tenn. fan of over 50 years

Butch was never the best thing since sliced bread!

Reactions: 3 people

This is a joke right? Blue font? Seriously, I can't read this without laughing.

Reactions: 2 people

Oh mylanta. There are still Butch supporters. How is this even remotely possible? Have you witnessed this season? Especially SEC play?

Butch please!!! Get your self righteous azz on somewhere with this bs

VN Store

Back