Butch nailed it today.

tenor.gif

Butch's style is to basically sit on a lead and play as conservative as possible. He does not have an aggressive playbook, and we can never have a big enough lead because of it. The defense is always gassed by the second half b/c the offense can't move the ball. 1 yard rushing in the second half with John Kelly, that's embarrassing and should never happen. Jalen's StepDad was spot on with his comments.

was flipping TV earlier and hit Finebaum...Pat Dooley, talking head sportster out of Gatorville came on talking about Coach Mac, Gator offense, and Gator fanbase...he said Gatorville is all up in arms about whether to fire Coach Mac...an eerie feeling came over me...it sounded just like he was talking about Butch, our offense, and our fanbase...if people think our fans are crazy, just check out the Gator fanbase...they are definitely bat-shat crazy...:crazy:...:crazy:...:thud:

PS. we don't have anything on them, at all...:)

GO VOLS!

It may just be me being a nega Vol and Butch hater but I am going to throw it out that inept offense and a defense that folds at the most inopportune times shouldn't really be the style we are going for.

No no no......your just a negabutch, my friend

was flipping TV earlier and hit Finebaum...Pat Dooley, talking head sportster out of Gatorville came on talking about Coach Mac, Gator offense, and Gator fanbase...he said Gatorville is all up in arms about whether to fire Coach Mac...an eerie feeling came over me...it sounded just like he was talking about Butch, our offense, and our fanbase...if people think our fans are crazy, just check out the Gator fanbase...they are definitely bat-shat crazy...:crazy:...:crazy:...:thud:

PS. we don't have anything on them, at all...:)

GO VOLS!
Winning is more important there than it is in Knoxville and that is sad

I would give anything to see what he would do if at his next Monday press conference after his opening remarks and the "now I will answer any questions you may have" if the media just sat there staring at him like he was an idiot and didn't ask any questions.

Last edited:
He appears to have no control of what comes out o this mouth. Zero.

And that, as much as anything, is why this fan base has lost any patience it ever had with him.

Next coach's contract needs a stupid quote clause that allows the university to fine him anytime he says stupid stuff to the media.

Is our style to try and get him a $9 million dollar lottery ticket ?

Lol why not......he has already made 588.818 per win since he has been here at Tennessee........19.53 million. If he got just half his buyout Butch will have gotten 24 million in just 5 years at Tennessee. Of he gets it all he will have made 28.5 million in 5 years. So around 4.8 to 5.7 million a year over the lifetime of his contract..........that would make him the 4th highest paid coach in the nation.

just WOW

He actually said that? Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.

Yes. In year 5 under Jones, our "style" is to suck so damn bad that we can't beat an average at best SCar team, be a 34 point underdog to Alabama and be a team that will struggle to get to .500 and bowl eligible.

Winning is more important there than it is in Knoxville and that is sad
No, those fans in Gainesville who want their coach fired are just really stupid. That team has stumbled and bumbled their way (with a good defense) to 2 consecutive SEC East championships in big head's first 2 years.

Jones should be riding a 4 game win streak against Florida but will finish 1 - 4 in his miserable career at UT.

Their fans are stupid to fire their coach. The issues that they have had with their QBs (suspensions and injuries) has impacted their offense. They beat Jones 10 - 9 with a QB who could not throw the ball (yes, I know that was with Muschamp). That has to be in the top 3 losses in Jones' miserable existence at UT.

Not to mention, they evidently recruit so many guys who cannot stay out of trouble that it has been a struggle to put an offense on the field.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back