Butch makes a funny

With twitter, look for a blue check mark next to their handle. Official accounts for celebrities, high profile people should have one.

Sad part is I follow his twitter and I still didn't look... I got trolled

I think the whole question of Butch being on the hot seat takes an interesting turn. Either he's sticking his finger in the eye of the Butch-haters (he's not on the hot seat) - or - he's feeling the heat and it trying to defuse it with humor. Interesting either way.

I think the whole question of Butch being on the hot seat takes an interesting turn. Either he's sticking his finger in the eye of the Butch-haters (he's not on the hot seat) - or - he's feeling the heat and it trying to defuse it with humor. Interesting either way.

Im not a cbj fan but he is not on the hot seat and shouldnt be, yet.

I wonder if Butch knows how close Gruden REALLY was to coming here. But Hamilton screwed it up in the 11th hour. :eek:lol:

Wow, volfannbama, I don't do twitter and I'm the only person I know that doesn't have facebook account. Despite our past differences, we have a lot of similarities

Well you can count me in that club as well. I'm on Instagram just to keep close with my incredibly precious granddaughters. As far as twitter I seriously could not care less what most people's instant opinion is on any subject especially "progressive " politicians and "movie stars" and despicable media people who keep their name "relevant" to some. If I did use twitter I would do EXACTLY what POTUS does and make morons out of those same people...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back