Butch Jones to be introduced at Memphis game

I have heard that the guys that travel around doing dog frisbee make an absolute killing....I cant teach my dog to pee outside or I would try to be a dog frisbee guy lol

I guess some people found it entertaining. But I thought it was bush league. It's a huge game with a rival and we bring out the k9 show? I'd rather have 20 minutes of the kiss cam than the dogs.

I guess some people found it entertaining. But I thought it was bush league. It's a huge game with a rival and we bring out the k9 show? I'd rather have 20 minutes of the kiss cam than the dogs.

You don't want to hear "This kiss, this Kiss!" for 20 minutes straight.

You don't want to hear "This kiss, this Kiss!" for 20 minutes straight.

True, 20 minutes would be nauseating. I'm disappointed we don't end the kiss cam with a shot of two opposing bench players. It's a hoot in every other venue.

True, 20 minutes would be nauseating. I'm disappointed we don't end the kiss cam with a shot of two opposing bench players. It's a hoot in every other venue.

I went to see the Lakers play the Hawks in Atlanta when Shaq was still there. They put the kiss cam on him and Derek Fisher on the bench and Shaq kissed the top of his head. It was priceless.

VN Store

Back