Butch Jones takes shot at Pac 12 refs

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lvKz2y_WOI[/youtube]
:lolabove:
I know it's been discussed, but it's still awesome.

Just another reason to love CBJ

Last edited:
Reactions: 25 people
I dont feel he said the conference is embarrassing themselves with such referees but that the referees are embarrassing their conference.

Reactions: 2 people
Loved how CBJ took a dig at those zebras AND sideswiped the stupid sideline reporter in one brief yet telling sentence! :whistling:

Reactions: 4 people
That is a work of art! Could Butch fill to coming big shoes that will need to be filled when Spurrier retires?

Reactions: 1 person
I have to admit that I don't get it.
Am I remembering the first have wrong, or weren't we getting a lot of the calls? We were killing them at the half.
Is it possible that he was being sincere?

Am I remembering the first have wrong, or weren't we getting a lot of the calls? We were killing them at the half.

Remembering it wrong. We were held all game long by their Oline. The ridiculous flag after a replay was another screwup but in their defense that was the dumbest play I've seen in 33 years of watching college football, it was so stupid I don't know that the rules even cover it.

Reactions: 12 people
Remembering it wrong. We were held all game long by their Oline. The ridiculous flag after a replay was another screwup but in their defense that was the dumbest play I've seen in 33 years of watching college football, it was so stupid I don't know that the rules even cover it.

Agree, I had no idea what that should be called because it's hard to register stupid.

Here was the ref crew at the bowl, so you can understand why Butch was a bit miffed! :)

Butch for President!! :rock:

chilmonty-albums-my+pics-picture5153-blind-referees.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Loved how CBJ took a dig at those zebras AND sideswiped the stupid sideline reporter in one brief yet telling sentence! :whistling:

Eggggg Zackly! It was a two-fer.

These guys get repremanded if they say anything negative about the calls, and it's pretty stupid for the sideline reporter to ask about it.

Barnett was held every play.

Hilarious- especially since it was "off the cuff" with no idea of the questions that would be asked. Sideline reporter had no idea. Thanks op.

Hilarious- especially since it was "off the cuff" with no idea of the questions that would be asked. Sideline reporter had no idea. Thanks op.

Butch was so positive and sincere about it, that it appears to have went right over her head.

Reactions: 3 people
I was at the game. My brother was watching the game back home and he was texting me after every play screaming about the holding! We weren't the only ones. LSU got hosed all day!!!

What I really like is the 40 something and 3 record CBJ has when leading at half. 10-1 at UT. Those numbers mean a lot, dude don't blow games. (graphic pops up on the vid)

What I really like is the 40 something and 3 record CBJ has when leading at half. 10-1 at UT. Those numbers mean a lot, dude don't blow games. (graphic pops up on the vid)
He is the sign of a man that knows how to win

VN Store

Back