Butch Jones Discussion

tennfanatic

Butch Jones should be fired imediately after the vandy game win or lose. Then we need to go out and hire a real coach. Inexcusable to not win the east with it down, and tennessee being this talented. Butch is nothing but a snake oil salesman who promises the world to recruits but is a ****ty game day coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27 people
Immediately after the vandy game win or lose. Then we need to go out and hire a real coach. Inexcusable to not win the east with it down, and tennessee being this talented. Butch is nothing but a snake oil salesman who promises the world to recruits but is a ****ty game day coach.

Go back to bed.

Reactions: 14 people
Yeah let's pay 12 million dollar a to fire our coachcoming off the best season in a decade and go into a bidding war against LSU, Texas, and maybe Notre Dame for the good HCs available with a lame duck AD and no chancellor.

Surely nothing bad will happen.

Reactions: 87 people
Do you really want one of the most incompetent AD's in America, Bama Dave, in charge of hiring our next coach? Think about that.

No, thank you. Let Butch have 2017 to prove himself to his new boss.

I just hope the next AD isn't as dumb as the last two.

Reactions: 8 people
Da#n - y'all are spewing the same garbage I hear from my husband week in and week out - but he just does it to try to spin me up. Y'all are "Vol Fans". He's a Georgia Dawg...smh

Reactions: 11 people
We would be the laughing stock of college football. No coach would want to come here with a 10 win season getting you canned.

Reactions: 41 people
It doesn't matter if we went 3-9, with Dave Hart's lengthy retirement process we wouldn't fire Butch this year. I'm very concerned about our defense going forward too, but geez this is downright ridiculous.

If they can get Les Miles here they should fire him today.

If we were to hire Miles, we should fire him before he coaches his first game for us. He is a nut and a fraud.

However, he would have a nice turf on which to graze. He seems to like to eat grass and we have a nice new stand of grass.

Reactions: 1 person
Immediately after the vandy game win or lose. Then we need to go out and hire a real coach. Inexcusable to not win the east with it down, and tennessee being this talented. Butch is nothing but a snake oil salesman who promises the world to recruits but is a ****ty game day coach.

So who you got lined up to hire, hoss?

Reactions: 1 person

Are you going to pay his buyout ?

Florida is losing a bunch of talent on D next year and their offense will be mediocre again -- butch should be able to win the east

This thread should be fired.
Seriously. I'm not a big fan of Lyle, but come on. Unless he loses to Vandy, tehn , well, fire em

If we were to hire Miles, we should fire him before he coaches his first game for us. He is a nut and a fraud.

However, he would have a nice turf on which to graze. He seems to like to eat grass and we have a nice new stand of grass.

We've had enough trouble keeping our field turf in good shape, if we hire Les Miles we would have to install artificial turf!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back