Butch is not going anywhere.

Terrible special teams

Marginal QB play; misfit for system (again)

Poor discipline w too many pre snap penalties

Kelly has mad game.....only one w true heart

Poor coaching (again)

Football over until next year after the third game of the year (again)

I hate UF (always)

My only solace is that UF is as bad as us and they will not win the East

The best thing about living out of state is that when Tennessee sucks you can still enjoy football, following the local. Although I must admit for tonight, I have zero interest in any football.

I still see 9-3 or 8-4 out of this team. Not even close to losing his job. They can cry all they want but it's not going to get him fired!

I still see 9-3 or 8-4 out of this team. Not even close to losing his job. They can cry all they want but it's not going to get him fired!

He just doesn't seem capable of learning.
How does the long pass play from last years Ga game happen again today. This time it cost us the game.

1st and goal twice
6 pass plays
0 runs
3points

He's got the talent here. His next class looks great.
If he could just learn to coach we'd be ok.

He just doesn't seem to be able to learn.

Reactions: 1 person

This team is not going 8-4 or 9-3. We will lose to GA,SCe,Ala,LSU so that's 7-5 at best.KY is also very losable. And Butch's history vs Vandy makes it also a potential loss.Just sayn.

Bama is a loss. LSU more than likely a loss. Ga probably a loss. If he loses to SC, Mizz, Vandy, or Kentucky he is gone

He will lose to vandy and SC, so dont worry about it. It's a ****ing joke. All this talent and cant even win the ones were supposed to win.

I appreciate the optimism, but how much have you actually had to drink? You did watch this game, the two prior to this one, and the previous 4 seasons under Jones?

To recruit, hire and keep a top tier coach the admin would have to make a commitment they are obviously unwilling to make. They DO NOT care about what we want to see.. May as well chew that food and swallow it..

Are you just now figuring that out?

I don't want to start over. I hate the idea of another rebuild. But it's coming. You can't have consistent game management issues and failing at fundamental levels like we are. An sec team that recruits at our level doesn't look so bad even with youth at many positions.

As an out of state donor,& season ticket holder for literally decades, I am very tired of fielding a mediocre team. No SEC game is assurred as they once were. Bama is a sure fired blow out. Shoop has not been shown to be a saviour of the D as we hoped. Beating cupcakes is really no fun. UGA has to be happiest team in SEC. Bummed :hi:

Today was not mediocre. Today we flat sucked. We would be a lower half ACC team.

VN Store

Back