Buck EasSPN

The lowest one. I am tired of paying EasSPN to give me fake champions. You know, apparently they thought the preseason was worth paying for...so it must be something people are doing.

Maybe... I'm just so sick of it. I've *****ed enough. I went to a cheaper package to intentionally avoid EasSPN. Thought I could do that and put an extra 60 in my pocket every month. Turns out I HAVE TO PAY ESPN to watch any games anymore. I have to pay out to even keep up. Seems also that EasSPN has an unreasonably large say in the outcome of sports. The new system isn't any better because 1. It should be 8 divisions, 8 team playoff. 2. Every one involved in the outcome has some sort of financial ties to it all. WTF happened to sports man? This has already gotten old tho. You guys know I'm right. Peace.

So you thought you could ditch ESPN, and still watch the games ESPN has had the rights to for years?

I'm not sure you understand how TV works.

There is so much in this thread. Still trying decide if it's a lot of win or a lot of fail, but either way this thread is full of it! (HAHA!) :eek:lol:

This is why we can't have nice things. :crazy:

:eek:lol: I couldn't resist.

Preseason football on the radio is about as hardcore as it gets.

Kind of like showing up on a Saturday night for a college practice. :crazy:

It happens.:good!:

Aside from that...5* thread!

It does suck --- unless I'm missing it, which is entirely possible --- that a person can't subscribe to an NFL game package as you can with the NBA and MLB unless you have DirecTV.

Hey good news DD, was lookin thru my TV guide and the browns come on in the mornin on TBS..... It's early tho, comes on at 0830. Need to stop drinkin now so the hang over will be gone before it comes on.

Reactions: 3 people
It does suck --- unless I'm missing it, which is entirely possible --- that a person can't subscribe to an NFL game package as you can with the NBA and MLB unless you have DirecTV.

Now that, unlike the whole rest of the thread, makes total sense.

VN Store

Back