Bruce Feldman on the Vols

Our WR's are quite a bit better than what he gives them credit for. Can't blame him for saying that though. Every body has been beat up since last fall, and early last year the OL didn't even give them enough time to get open or protect poor ole Worley long enough for him to get the ball to them. If they can stay healthy then they have the chance to be the best group in the SEC....IF they stay healthy.

I keep hearing that, but I have yet to see evidence of it.:hi:

I agree that the wrs are not there yet, too many dropped passed, no separation from the dbs. Gonna have to show me a lot to say that they are an elite group

I agree that the wrs are not there yet, too many dropped passed, no separation from the dbs. Gonna have to show me a lot to say that they are an elite group

Other than not catching the ball well and not getting open consistently, they look pretty good.

Peyton called Joshua "James" during the O&W interview. Anyone else catch that??

Caught that. Jones also called Maria Taylor (me likey) Mariah. He tried to play it off like he meant to, that he knows her name is Maria....but she didn't buy it and neither did I.

Reactions: 1 person
The Oline and the injury bug may dictate the Vol's 2015 season, not to mention finding someone to man the MLB spot. The players are now present to finally win on the football field.
Go Vol's

Caught that. Jones also called Maria Taylor (me likey) Mariah. He tried to play it off like he meant to, that he knows her name is Maria....but she didn't buy it and neither did I.

I thought he called the wind "Mariah"

VN Store

Back