Bru McCoy Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a medical professional who works in the ER, I can tell you that break was either the Tibia bone or Femur, hard to tell without examining, but either way that kind of injury will not only end his college football playing, but it will most likely end any hope for the NFL. Very sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: sgtwebb1
It was a dislocated ankle and possibly fractured at the head of the tibia. He's done for the year and may never be the same. It's probably the same injury as Dak and Smith when he was at Washington.

As a medical professional who works in the ER, I can tell you that break was either the Tibia bone or Femur, hard to tell without examining, but either way that kind of injury will not only end his college football playing, but it will most likely end any hope for the NFL. Very sad.

I'm not a medical professional and I hate Holiday Inns.

Shattered my ankle in high school football. I was fine and "mostly" back to normal after a few months. Unfortunately, back to normal meant I still sucked. It does still cause me a wince on cold mornings when I first set foot on the floor though.

This was pushing 25 years ago for me. I'm sure athletic medicine has improved greatly in that timeframe.

The determining factor is going to be if he has nerve or ligament damage. Bones heal pretty quickly. Soft tissue does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back