Brick by brick (Minecraft)

1) Awesome!! My kids love MineCraft
2) point of the game - technically it is to kill the Ender Dragon.
3). Not sure why I know point #2

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
My two boys love Minecraft and I didn't get it until I saw all the stuff they had built in their worlds. It makes them be creative. I can't wait to show them your Neyland to see what they will build in retaliation. They have amusement parks and such so their stadiums should be amazing. Great work OP.

Reactions: 1 person
1) Awesome!! My kids live MineCraft
2) point of the game - technically it is to kill the Ender Dragon.
3). Not sure why I know point #2

I spent a couple months last year playing Minecraft heavily with my boy. When I finally killed the Ender Dragon in "hardcore mode" -- where the game ends when you die once -- my son and his friends looked at me like I'd come down the mountain carrying the Ten Commandments. They think I'm at least a demigod now.

Reactions: 4 people
I spent a couple months last year playing Minecraft heavily with my boy. When I finally killed the Ender Dragon in "hardcore mode" -- where the game ends when you die once -- my son and his friends looked at me like I'd come down the mountain carrying the Ten Commandments. They think I'm at least a demigod now.

That's awesome!!

My son plays more in creative. It's pretty impressive the things a 10 year old boys mind can come up with.

Appreciate the effort. I see you went with the Old School End zones and chose not to insert Radius's here or run tangent to previous element. oh, those pesky curves.

Just shinning ya on. Nice work.

VN Store

Back