Breakout player in bowl game.

We have been waiting for Malone to step up and hopefully he does in this game. With North and Croom out Malone should get his chance.

If our OL doesn't have a breakout game, none of the receivers will either. I'd like to see Jalen break one for a long TD. He has a ton of power but I want to see the jets after he gets thru the secondary.

Call me names, but I don't have a lot of faith in our OC, especially with Iowa having a lot of time to prepare. If they keep Dobbs in the pocket it will be a long day. I think it will be a low scoring game.

So....I'll go with a defensive player... TK Jr. Kids got skills

I'm in your boat.. but for Iowa and i'm going to go with Drew Ott. He's a high motor guy and pure effort. He causes a lot of distractions on the D line. So that's who i'm going with for my breakout player.

Patrick Ashford. 3 TDS off fake field goals. Runs one in, tosses one to a disguised Peterman and hits Alex Ellis for the other.

Alex Ellis with 3 TDs...1 receiving, 1 on special teams and 1 passing. His bio says he was a star QB in high school. Time to earn that scholarship! ;)

Honestly? I don't care who has a breakout game myself. I want the defense to continue smashing folks like they've been doing all year. And I want the offense to continue to be even across the board and put points on the board.

But if I had to pick one player I would want to have a breakout game? Pig. It would be a fitting end to the remarkable come back he's been doing since the spring.

Reactions: 1 person
Every Vol that sets foot on the field, offense and defense, have a breakout game. Band playing Rocky Top all night long, or at least until the Iowa fans learn the words and sing along.

Reactions: 1 person
But if I had to pick one player I would want to have a breakout game? Pig. It would be a fitting end to the remarkable come back he's been doing since the spring.
This...Pig has been my favorite player this year. Dude's a playmaker and plays his ass off every play.

VN Store

Back