BREAKING: Boston Bomber sentenced to Death - 5/15

I don't know about that they punched McVeigh's ticket pretty quickly after he was found guilty

There are several conspiracy theories surrounding that, actually. It's alleged that more people were involved and that he had info powerful people didn't want released. I think a senator pleaded for a stay of execution the night before and it was rushed through the next day.

There are several conspiracy theories surrounding that, actually. It's alleged that more people were involved and that he had info powerful people didn't want released. I think a senator pleaded for a stay of execution the night before and it was rushed through the next day.

MK Ultra

Ole boy was a member of a well known organization here in Arkansas. They are all freaking maniacs.

They are well armed and the Feds stay away for some reason.

It was still 3 years or so before he got put down. If it was that serious they would have just found him hanging from his bunk before he went to trial

Anyways I'm sure killing him is what he wants so he can become a martyr but by the time he died from natural causes after spending 40+ years in solitary he would be a broken and forgotten human being

It was still 3 years or so before he got put down. If it was that serious they would have just found him hanging from his bunk before he went to trial

Anyways I'm sure killing him is what he wants so he can become a martyr but by the time he died from natural causes after spending 40+ years in solitary he would be a broken and forgotten human being

Maybe. I think one scenario I read was that the FBI had been heavily involved in recruiting him and helped set the thing in motion, not intentionally letting him blow up the building. Can you imagine the blowback they would get if that's the case?

A shame this kid was drug down such a horrible path by his brother and the adults who surrounded him.

Bump for him asking for a new Trial. WTH?

http://www.newsweek.com/boston-marathon-bomber-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-appeals-death-sentence-363764

Last edited:
I guess he figures that there's not going to be any virgins waiting on him in the afterlife...

They are busy making recruiting videos for alabubba. All 72 of them. Haha

http://www.volnation.com/forum/around-ncaa/241830-little-video-alabama-3.html

Par for the course with death penalty cases. It's why they ultimately become the most expensive sentences, 25+ years of lawyers and appeals, and all that jazz that goes with them.

In a case like this where there is no doubt he's guilty, he should've been fried the day they caught him.

Reactions: 1 person
Should bring back the hanging tree behind the court house. Let him hang until he rots off the rope. If people could see it (like many years ago here), it may change someone's perception on killing someone else.

There is some very legitimate truth in this.

I've always thought about stuff like that too. Personally, if I had the choice of life in prison with no possibility of parole, or the needle, I'd pick the needle. In death is the only time I'd ever be free again.

I'm quite confident he won't enjoy his "freedom."

I never thought of this, but I actually really like this. Break the spirit and annihilate any martyr complex. Kill him in 20 years and when he goes, he will only be a blip on the radar.

In a case like this where there is no doubt he's guilty, he should've been fried the day they caught him.

I don't necessarily disagree with you but once we start "picking and choosing" who we feel deserves immediate death as opposed to letting them work their way through our judicial system we cross a line that eventually leads to a very slippery slope.

It truly is the last thing separating us from them to maintain the notion that America is better than savages.

I'd like to think there is far more than just that.

I'd like to think there is far more than just that.

Theoretically, the separation is in how you treat the worst of the worst. We are humane to even the worst (technically just within the 50 states...) when those we call savages act in a manner we deem savage.

Don't we look down on them for their barbaric treatment of prisoners?

Let me clarify: when executed correctly, hanging is a sudden and virtually painless death. The punishment being visible certainly might deter those considering murder/terrorist actions.

I would not advocate for the torture of a guilty person. There is, however, a gray area when you start dealing with the extraction of information from uncooperative enemies of the State.

VN Store

Back