BREAKING: “Select Committee” Benghazi Investigation is On

Obama topped W with ease

Seriously. I thought George Bush was the worst president ever. Obama made the decision to call him the worst, very easy. If he's lucky, ol' blood splatter could take the cake by being the worst president ever. Imagine she'll throw fits when the Redwings are in town for 5 periods. Do you honestly want someone that's so driven to become president that they lack basic self-respect for themselves? I don't care how long you've been married, if you stay with a cheating spouse, you're weak and have zero self-respect for yourself. Yet, she's cool with her husband getting it on so long as she can attach her name to his. If they divorced after all, she wouldn't be a Clinton and then nobody would give a rats about her. I really hope we don't have to see this self-loathing b in office. We've already got one self-loathing muslim in office that's pretending to be Christian. At least we can say we had a black president. Yeah, democrats!

I wonder if Hellary n Burnie make the average pay for women the same as men. You know why that's f'ing stupid? Because men can have the same job but get paid differently. F you people and your communist country. I honestly think liberals are just too stupid to know what they're voting for and they think giving away free everything and trying to help everyone even if they're murderer rapists is the way to go.

Just remember.. Allah Admiral Ackbar

its%2Ba%2Btrap.png

Reactions: 2 people
LOL. Bush was great for about a week in September 2001. After that, he was amongst the worst presidents we've ever had. I think that, secretly, about 2/3 of Republicans agree with that assessment. The other third would say he was THE worst.

Obama's at his best when he's out playing golf or his wife is vacationing. That way he's at least not getting what he considers to be "work", done. The less he does anything, the better. It's like if you're in a teetering car on a cliff and anything you do is going to make it worse... just sit there. Please Obama, for the remainder of your term, just sit there. Or play golf. I don't care. I hope Trump or Carson can come in and remove every single policy he has put in place. Close the borders off, throw people back out. Fix your own backyard before letting everyone else in. What good is letting them in if it collapses the system? I don't know, but the democrats don't seem to really give a crap. Mostly young naive kids and uneducated minorities. These kids colleges are spitting out at this point are gross. I don't think they understand China doesn't even want our paper money anymore because they have so much of it and it's worthless. If you think China is going to continue keeping us afloat and we can keep spending and helping everyone, there's no helping you. Some people can't manage money, for starters... the people producing it.

Reactions: 1 person
Obama's at his best when he's out playing golf or his wife is vacationing. That way he's at least not getting what he considers to be "work", done. The less he does anything, the better. It's like if you're in a teetering car on a cliff and anything you do is going to make it worse... just sit there. Please Obama, for the remainder of your term, just sit there. Or play golf. I don't care. I hope Trump or Carson can come in and remove every single policy he has put in place. Close the borders off, throw people back out. Fix your own backyard before letting everyone else in. What good is letting them in if it collapses the system? I don't know, but the democrats don't seem to really give a crap. Mostly young naive kids and uneducated minorities. These kids colleges are spitting out at this point are gross. I don't think they understand China doesn't even want our paper money anymore because they have so much of it and it's worthless. If you think China is going to continue keeping us afloat and we can keep spending and helping everyone, there's no helping you. Some people can't manage money, for starters... the people producing it.

Good luck with that...

LOL. Bush was great for about a week in September 2001. After that, he was amongst the worst presidents we've ever had. I think that, secretly, about 2/3 of Republicans agree with that assessment. The other third would say he was THE worst.
Still hungover from yesterday?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back