Bray vs Dooley

The truth is bothersome to you, no?

A loser-leaves-town wager. Very macho. Sorry, no thanks. I don't bet against UT. I hope we do win every time out.

No.. not at the least. Its not the truth. Quit bashing our QB. If you want us to win every time out, support this team.

Coaches and players yell all the time. Bray obviously has maturity issues, but I didn't see him flip the bird.
They both seem fine today and Brays comments don't have a hint of bitterness. Dooley played. He knows about emotions on the field. Part of the game. Sometimes, you lose it.
When you stop losing it, its trouble, because it means you don't care.

At what point do the players become accountable for the failure to perform? I do not know what has or has not been covered in practice, at some point the players have to take it upon themselves to go out there and perform. Hard to say in my opinion if it is on the coaches or the players. I think a little goes both ways here.

I would applaud Bray if he told the coaching staff to **** off with the terrible playcalling that was going on in the 2nd half.

Someone needs to show they're upset with how things are being done. The coaching staff surely isn't doing it.

VN Store

Back