Brandon Warren

GoBigOrange98

There was an article in todays paper saying CLK is upset with Warrens work ethic. Anybody else hearing anything about it? I was really looking for him to have a breakout year.

According to various sports animal guys, he's been very "whiny" and always has a problem.

According to various sports animal guys, he's been very "whiny" and always has a problem.

They also said he was injured but in the KNS vids BW is catching balls and running around. I'm calling BS on this one, those sports animal guys are terrible. They were calling out Bryce saying he was out of shape when Kiffin is singing his praises. I am not taking anything as gospel unless it comes from Kiffin, Ogre, or Monte.

he supposedly twisted his ankle on day 1 and whined all day, but I've read he's actually performed well

I saw this guy play in high school numerous times and he seemed like a whiner. He was kicked out of the 1st game his senior year cause he was mad someone laid into him one time and was talking trash. He needs to take his tampon out and start playing some football. Its pretty sad that he has gone from Freshman AA to a whiney baby. Maybe we can trade him for Randall Cobb

Some people are verbal and have to literally talk through things. I have worked with some smart people who have that habit.

For his sake he NEEDS to get it together or he's going to be looking up from 4th/5th position. (assuming the accolades about Nuke and Zach are accurate)

Well according to Eric Berry he said that Warren has a load of talent and is very physical with all the corners and even said he is physical with Berry as well. They quoted Berry saying "Warren is scary, he can beat you in many ways"
He has busted his a$$ to lose weight and get to be able to run at WR and has spent countless hours working and in film study. If he whines "who cares" some people do different things to work emotions out.
Look at half the NBA they all whine about everything. Heck some even cry "T.O." on national TV about situations. As long as he shows up on Saturday and plays hard and makes plays after the catch...I dont care what he acts like...

here is his uncle's take on it...

some of ya are so stuppid i talk to coach he know what bw can doand he want him to push his self more .

you are right dog that all he is doing he seeing what button to push and bw will step up . i know bw .

we are family love haters that make us stronger ok . all i can do is tell ya haters watch him shine and don`t get on his d***.

he then drops a few your mom jokes on someone...

tnsportsfan32 your mom come bye car lot today dog . she told me to tell you to move out of her baesement .

yea coach know what bw can do and he is pushing him to get more out of him i wish new who you was cause you better not run up to bw why i am around wanting him to sign something . you just watch this year .

He can't spell very well, pretty funny.

I would really enjoy seeing this kid succeed. I definitely think he has the talent.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He will be fine this year, maybe he just has to be vocal like somoene mentioned earlier but we will like the output from him this year

I think Kiffin expects a lot from Warren and maybe face to face talk hasn't fixed his "whining" problem and Kiffin felt the need to take it a step up and express it publicly. It's obvious that Warren responds well to things like this. He fought to get his number back and I have no doubt he'll fight to prove to Kiffin that he can play at an elite level.

I think Kiffin expects a lot from Warren and maybe face to face talk hasn't fixed his "whining" problem and Kiffin felt the need to take it a step up and express it publicly. It's obvious that Warren responds well to things like this. He fought to get his number back and I have no doubt he'll fight to prove to Kiffin that he can play at an elite level.
Agreed. Kiffin knows he has the potential to be a star if he is given the chance I think he will get that opportunity, or is getting that opportunity right now

I think CLK mentioned he had a shoelace problem that kept him sidelined for a half hour he did not look happy in the video i saw.

I might be premature in saying this, but it goes to show you those stars dont measure everything.
He was a 4/5 star recruit that wines about injuries and has been in the doghouse in the spring.
Montori Hughes on the other hand was 2 maybe 3 star and has already been a leader according to the coaches and other practice reports

There was an article in todays paper saying CLK is upset with Warrens work ethic. Anybody else hearing anything about it? I was really looking for him to have a breakout year.

Now maybe everyone sees why Fulmer didn't play him much??? It wasn't the coaches that kept Warren from playing much last year, it was Warren himself.

Yes, velovol, the article in GVX yesterday mentioned Kiffin as saying "It's always something with Brandon". According to Kiffin he's yet to make it through a full practice. Kiffin yelled at him when he said there was something wrong with his shoelace and has shown frustration with him this week. The article is here in case anyone missed it.
Kiffin: Brandon Warren struggling with practice GoVolsXtra

Yes, velovol, the article in GVX yesterday mentioned Kiffin as saying "It's always something with Brandon". According to Kiffin he's yet to make it through a full practice. Kiffin yelled at him when he said there was something wrong with his shoelace and has shown frustration with him this week. The article is here in case anyone missed it.
Kiffin: Brandon Warren struggling with practice GoVolsXtra
Wow. For someone to be as excited about playing as it sounds like Brandon is, you would think he would want to get out and work harder and not whine

VN Store

Back