Brandon Staley hired as GA?

Yes, you are using it correctly.

wander...I think I will go outside and wander around awhile.

wonder...I wonder if our ability to sign a 5 star JUCO recruit that no one expected us to get could possibly be tied somehow to our hiring a coach from his school a month later?
Who cares.

Trying to find more info on this guy and only came up with info on a guy that was a GA at NIU already, and played at Dayton. Can he be a GA twice or is a different guy?

Yes, you are using it correctly.

wander...I think I will go outside and wander around awhile.

wonder...I wonder if our ability to sign a 5 star JUCO recruit that no one expected us to get could possibly be tied somehow to our hiring a coach from his school a month later?
Don't see anything wrong building a pipeline between the programs. Don't know how offering a GA (Intern essentially) position is alarming to anyone. The guy could be really good at what he does...always a possible reason. :)

Hugh Freeze and Gus Malzahn are insulted by your insinuation.

That never happens in coaching... NEVER!

Proof the media gets some of their info from volnation

Cordarrelle Patterson: Tennessee denies ‘package deal’ with ex-UGA 5-star recruiting target | AJC College Sports Recruiting

Last week, the Tennessee Rivals website Volquest.com reported that Hutchinson assistant head coach Brandon Staley “will have an undisclosed role in the Tennessee football program.” It immediately sparked speculation, especially among Tennessee fans on this message board, that Staley was part of a delayed “package deal” involving Patterson.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back