Brady out for the season

It is too bad for him. I don't even want Tebow to get hurt for the year. Maybe a rotten egg on Sat morning Sept. 20 that puts him in the fetal position for 24 hrs, but not a serious injury.

How much do we know about all this? Yahoo's put up he's out all season while espn has said their's alot unclear on the injury...course I know too that unless the league makes them say something, the pats will just put him on probable or something all year like how they did the 2 weeks before the super bowl :glare:

Somebody better find volwindy and see if she's got plenty of medication for the deep depressions she will be in now.

I'm quite alright, he is not the qb for my team, I just like him because he is hot, so if he is winning, losing, hurt, etc, he will still be hot. :)

I certainly don't wish injury to any player, even one I can't stand like Brady. However, I won't lose any sleep over this.

I don't think so, unlike college athletes, these guys get payed millions. How can you feel sorry for them?

Anyone who feigns being injured so they don't look bad when they lose deserves something. Probably not a blown knee, but something.

I don't think so, unlike college athletes, these guys get payed millions. How can you feel sorry for them?

if it was somebody i know, i'd feel bad. as it stands, i'm indifferent to this because i don't know the guy nor do i root for the team. it sucks for the players and fans though.

i think it's pretty lame if you're happy about this though.

Brady and Tebow could make dirty videos together and sell them to ESPN.

I still can't decide if they'll be a playoff team without him, or if jets or bills will

My brother-in-law's fantasy football team just went to hell in a handbasket. Hahahahaha.

go me! :D

Suddenly, fantasy football managers around the nation run to their computers to drop brady and salvage their seasons with some unknown qb :)

haha, they should pick up cassell and see if he can do halfway decent with those wideouts.

What this might mean is maroney is even more valuable

I've read a lot of posts about liking or not liking Brady aand about being happy or sorry about his injury. From my PPOV, I don't like Brady or the Pats and this dislike goes back a longggg time. But rather than seeing him suffer a season ending injury, I was living for the day when they (NE) finally got humiliated on the field. That would be much more satisfying to me. So I wish him a very speedy recovery and a successful comeback.

Last edited:
if it was somebody i know, i'd feel bad. as it stands, i'm indifferent to this because i don't know the guy nor do i root for the team. it sucks for the players and fans though.

i think it's pretty lame if you're happy about this though.
I think Tom Brady is lame...

Just saw on the news where Brady's having postoperative complications with his knee.

The Patriots, as an organization, are upset with the situation because they were clear that they wanted Brady's surgery done under the direction of doctors of their choosing in Boston, sources told ESPN.

Instead, Brady opted to have the surgery in California by a doctor his family preferred, and now there are major problems. Brady was supposed to be back in New England by now, but a timeline for his return remains unclear.

Brady recently acknowledged on his Web site that doctors went in "to clean and to test the wound" on Oct. 15 because of the infection. The New England Patriots quarterback has had two more similar procedures since then.

If the infection is not brought under control, the patellar tendon graft used to replace Brady's anterior cruciate ligament could become compromised.

yea they used a cadaver ACL+MCL which isnt the best method and infections are common. I had my ACL done and they used a part of another ligament out of my knee, doc said they peel it like a piece of chicken meat. He also said that the cadaver method isnt the best

VN Store

Back