Brady Hoke in Knoxville

He did some pretty stupid stuff over there. I remember when he left his half conscious QB out on the field and the ESPN guys of all people tore into him.

In fairness to Hoke, I'm not sure anyone could determine if he was conscious or just in his normal fog. He was NOT a QB.

Reactions: 1 person
Best staff in the country getting better with some free advice from Hoke.

BRADY-HOKE-8-thumb-590x448-67066.jpg

In fairness to Hoke, I'm not sure anyone could determine if he was conscious or just in his normal fog. He was NOT a QB.

I don't know man, it was pretty bad
[youtube] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N1mIcYz-DM8 [/youtube]

Last edited:
Michigan was a job that was in a rebuilding process to Hoke did not go about it the right way I believe mist people can see CBJ is doing it the right way and maybe Hoke is here just to see where he went wrong you can't improve without learning

In his defense, he did a great job at San Diego State and resurrecting their football program from the graveyard. He did a very good job coaching and was a hot candidate at several big jobs when Michigan became available

Your right SDV I had forgot about his tenure at SDS and he did a good job there. But Michigan is a different beast and different approach just my thoughts don't want anybody thinking I was trying to disrespect him, I believe he will be back in the coaching game somewhere, would be funny if he ended up a an assistant here.might be great even more connections for nationwide recruiting.

Your right SDV I had forgot about his tenure at SDS and he did a good job there. But Michigan is a different beast and different approach just my thoughts don't want anybody thinking I was trying to disrespect him, I believe he will be back in the coaching game somewhere, would be funny if he ended up a an assistant here.might be great even more connections for nationwide recruiting.

I think he'll land somewhere mid-level or a coordinator at a big school. You are right. Michigan is a different animal and wasn't a good fit for him

You need new heroes

No I don't...you won't find any more gallant warriors than R.E. Lee and Stoney Jackson...both not only admired by southern troops but by northern ones as well. Who do you consider heroes...that drunken liar U.S. Grant or the war criminal W.T. Sherman?

No I don't...you won't find any more gallant warriors than R.E. Lee and Stoney Jackson...both not only admired by southern troops but by northern ones as well. Who do you consider heroes...that drunken liar U.S. Grant or the war criminal W.T. Sherman?

Albert Sidney Johnston was a better general than Lee and Jackson combined and you know it. His death at Shiloh was the beginning of the end of the war

Reactions: 2 people

I am not questioning their war acumen. I am questioning who you decide to call heroes.

Surprising.
I figured you to be more of a Nathan Bedford Forrest man.

VN Store

Back