Brackets?

Iona over Ohio St. Book it. The suckeyes are going down! F it, Gaels to the Sweet 16!

IMO watch for Davidson over Marquette.

Davidson is practically always in the tournament, and they're a sneaky team. Always a popular upset pick and a legit threat.

Their opponent, Marquette, is over-seeded IMO.

Of course, I'm just grasping at straws here. As we all are.

I'm filling my bracket out right now and realizing that there are a ton of games that could go both ways.

Yeah, it's completely different from years past.

I guess that's why they changed the name of it this year from March Monotony to March Madness.

Everyone is really going out on a limb picking the #1 overall seed Louisville to win it all. I have them in one of my brackets. UK was the #1 overall last year, weren't they? Normally I'll go with a hot 2 or 3 seed over the overall 1, but this year, Louisville is #1 overall and they're hot. Dangerous combo.

Is everyone putting UF in their final four? That's what all the experts have. One of my big upsets is Minnesota over Florida in the round of 32.

Is everyone putting UF in their final four? That's what all the experts have. One of my big upsets is Minnesota over Florida in the round of 32.

I picked the same thing in my quick no thought bracket...just don't see Florida puttig together a few wins in a row. And they're horrible in close games as well which that one likely will be, don't see them in the final four.

I'm a sore loser. I've turned the tv off when I see a SEC team was left out of a region with Ole Miss' name still to be called. I've looked at a bracket one time and haven't / or will fill any out because my Vols aren't playing lol. Lemme know how the tourney goes. I'm going to scrap the bottom and hope for a busy / UT related basketball summer. Gosh this tournament and offseason can't end fast enough.

I'm a sore loser. I've turned the tv off when I see a SEC team was left out of a region with Ole Miss' name still to be called. I've looked at a bracket one time and haven't / or will fill any out because my Vols aren't playing lol. Lemme know how the tourney goes. I'm going to scrap the bottom and hope for a busy / UT related basketball summer. Gosh this tournament and offseason can't end fast enough.

Still better than the junior pageant show that is NCAA football.

But I'm as big of a Titans fan as I am UT bball fan.

I cheer 100% for UT football, but it doesn't give me a bonah like UT basketball does.

snlouie6.jpg

But I'm as big of a Titans fan as I am UT bball fan.

I cheer 100% for UT football, but it doesn't give me a bonah like UT basketball does.

snlouie6.jpg

Hahaha.

But I am actually the same way. I love both, like a lot. And I know Tennessee is a 'football school' or whatever, but ever since Pearl got here I've been a little bigger on basketball than football.

I never actually played football. I'm too small. I did the opposite. I played tennis. Still do. Haha.

VN Store

Back