#BoycottNRA

I'm not a NRA member and don't really care what they do or don't do. Watching the red ass grow with so many is funny tho. Especially when some claim to not advocate gun control.

I don't advocate gun control, aside from like stupid crap like rocket launchers. Gun control on any sensible level is never going to happen in the US, I understand that. So I don't advocate it. Fight the problem from a different way.

I don't advocate gun control, aside from like stupid crap like rocket launchers. Gun control on any sensible level is never going to happen in the US, I understand that. So I don't advocate it. Fight the problem from a different way.

So you see a problem but don't believe any further "gun control" laws as an answer?

So you see a problem but don't believe any further "gun control" laws as an answer?

Gun control is non-starter. Hell, gun limits is a non-starter. in most states is a non-starter. Have to go around that and actually get to the root of the problem.

I actually don't advocate gun control, if you've ever read my responses in these threads (which you probably haven't, and that is cool). But I find it the definition of hypocrisy that the NRA would ban guns from their meet and greet with the president.

You truly are a simpleton.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back