Boy Meets World returning to TV

Watching the original series on MTV2. The episodes where Shaun's dad dies. Already had 3 watershed moments. I'm an old softie.

I caught the finale the other night on ABC Family ( I think it was?) and the same thing happened.

It probably doesn't even get talked about but it ranks up there with some of the best series finales of all time. IMO

Also another solid episode of GMW!

Last edited:
I caught the finale the other night on ABC Family ( I think it was?) and the same thing happened.

It probably doesn't even get talked about but it ranks up there with some of the best series finales of all time. IMO

Also another solid episode of GMW!

It's probably extremely generational, but I rank BMW up there for best series. It was great week to week and its ever bit as good 20 years later in syndication. Plus, Topanga. I loved LOST, but it has zero enjoyment in syndication.

Nice guest appearances on the most recent episode. This show might not be as good if you don't know BMW. But as someone who greatly enjoyed BMW, GMW gets two thumbs up in my book.

Reactions: 1 person
Fantastic episode! We got see what Mr. Turner is doing now.

Did anyone else find it odd the comic/graphic novel that the episode was based around was not a Marvel comic?

Anyone else still watching? There have been several very good episodes in Season 2 recently about Asperger's syndrome and bullying.

Still a few episodes left in season 2 but good news....

Disney Channel Renews Girls Meets World for Season 3

Riley and Maya are taking on high school! Disney Channel has renewed Girl Meets World for Season 3, the network announced Wednesday. The new season will debut in the spring of 2016.

The Boy Meets World sequel series follows Cory (Ben Savage) and Topanga’s (Danielle Fishel) daughter Riley (Rowan Blanchard) and her best friend Maya (Sabrina Carpenter) as they navigate the challenges of school, friendship, family, and growing up. Season 2 took on a wide range of stories from autism, cyber-bullying, and keeping the arts in school and will see the girls through their middle school adventures.

Since its premiere, the show has also brought back many beloved Boy Meets World characters, including Rider Strong as Shawn Hunter, Will Friedle as Cory's older brother Eric, Trina McGee as Angela Moore, and Danny McNulty as Harvey Keiner.

This got by me and I noticed last night they are already four episodes into Season 3.

The last two episodes have been directed by Rider Strong & his brother Shiloh. This weeks episode is being directed by Ben Savage.

Season 3 also has a new but familiar opening!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmmBNHNm98s[/youtube]

Binge watching. My social media feeds are a disaster and vn is slowing to a crawl. This show is still great.

10 episodes into season two (I'm a slow binge watcher). I could easily count on one hand the number of episodes that didn't hit me right in the feels.

Getting into episodes I haven't seen finally. The aspergers episode was really well done. What makes the show is how they tie in all the BMW moments. I balled like a baby when we met Tommy. That was always one of my favorite episodes

Huge Boy Meets World reunion on set of Girl Meets World!

The cast of Boy Meets World have reunited for the Season 3 finale of Girl Meets World not a lot is yet known about the story of the finale but involves everyone (even both Morgan's!) :ermm:
I wonder how they will work that one out?

Some have said it could be a series finale as the show hasn't been given a Season 4 go ahead yet!

ColG6K2WEAAnVPp.jpg%20orig_zpsug8sgbsk.jpg

Last edited:
Huge Boy Meets World reunion on set of Girl Meets World!

The cast of Boy Meets World have reunited for the Season 3 finale of Girl Meets World not a lot is yet known about the story of the finale but involves everyone (even both Morgan's!) :ermm:
I wonder how they will work that one out?

Some have said it could be a series finale as the show hasn't been given a Season 4 go ahead yet!

ColG6K2WEAAnVPp.jpg%20orig_zpsug8sgbsk.jpg

Either most of them are really tired from work, or they're flat out not happy. That's the biggest collection of fake smiles I can remember seeing.

VN Store

Back