'Bout Time The Bio's Acted

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
Long overdue, but glad biological women are finally taking a stand. The absurdity of allowing he/she entities to basically bully women in what should be women sports is obvious to anyone with half a brain cell. Hit 'em hard bio's!

Source:
Off Topic: This might even add to the push to get the NCAA ticks and head lice out of college sports.

That whole stunt is a debacle in the face of the NCAA. Biological MEN always hold a competitive advantage against Women. Would the fool feel it was fair in a pool with Micheal Phelps ? Hell no. Lia Thomas didn't fair to well in the mens side to my knowledge but won the NC in women's. Sorry but Title IX is intended to protect women athletes not Transgenders.

Yikes. You could have worded this way better. It seems you have an issue with trans people, not just sports. Calling them "he/she" is vile. Seems like the wisdom in your quote eludes you.

That aside, do you know how many transgender athletes there are in the NCAA? It's 32 total across all sports. Are you aware of the rules and regulations in place in order for them to compete when they have transitioned?

Learn about things before you go off the rails on some culture war BS.

Reactions: NashVol11
Yikes. You could have worded this way better. It seems you have an issue with trans people, not just sports. Calling them "he/she" is vile. Seems like the wisdom in your quote eludes you.

That aside, do you know how many transgender athletes there are in the NCAA? It's 32 total across all sports. Are you aware of the rules and regulations in place in order for them to compete when they have transitioned?

Good grief this is pathetic. There are 32 openly trans people. Likely many more who keep it hidden. Why is calling them “he/she” vile?

Good grief this is pathetic. There are 32 openly trans people. Likely many more who keep it hidden. Why is calling them “he/she” vile?
Likely many more who keep it hidden? Please look up the NCAA guidelines for trans athletes. You can't keep it hidden when it comes to athletics, especially at the collegiate level. If you don't understand how calling a transgender person "he/she" is vile then THAT is what's pathetic.

Likely many more who keep it hidden? Please look up the NCAA guidelines for trans athletes. You can't keep it hidden when it comes to athletics, especially at the collegiate level. If you don't understand how calling a transgender person "he/she" is vile then THAT is what's pathetic.

Brother, if you think calling them he/she's is vile-ypu're gonna be really shocked when you find out what most people call them lol.

Brother, if you think calling them he/she's is vile-ypu're gonna be really shocked when you find out what 95% of the population calls them behind closed doors when the PC police aren't watching.
I'm well aware of what they're being called. 95% is a pretty high percentage. It's almost like you pulled it out of thin air. I promise you not as many people care about the transgender issue (as a whole) as you've been lead to believe. Transgendered people have exisisted for well over a century.

You can complain about trans women in sports, but as of now, those who are in women's sports have done everything needed in order to compete with biological women.

Brother, if you think calling them he/she's is vile-ypu're gonna be really shocked when you find out what most people call them lol.
And whatever anyone calls them they don't belong. Not sorry.

Being a failure in your own gender and (literal) headcase doesn't qualify you to beat up on competition that physically can't compete. Besides, all people do that "accept" this transsexual stuff is eliminate paths to help that these people need. Just look at suicide rates, long-term regret outcomes, etc..

There is only two genders. You are pathetic thinking otherwise.

The article below, I recall myself and people way smarter than I will ever be, saying the same thing. If sports organizations won't listen, bio-women sh should just refuse to compete or join a sport. They will figure out quick enough what's the right thing to do. Maybe the bios-gals would even form their own league or conferences. Revenue loss, fanbase loss, events loss, should perform the needed brain surgery needed to correct the matter.

Those rules and regulations do not make it a fair battle between a biological male and a biological female. No medication will adequately balance the testosterone levels in a male. If they have had testosterone in their system except for the last year or so, the male biological development is basically complete. Whether the blood testosterone is within limits, it would take years for it to alter the existing physiology. Look at the facts and the results. You can't go from a poorly performing athlete in your birth gender to a dominant force in the non-biological gender you determine you are. Your answer is based on opinion, not fact.

Oi Vey. Can anyone here tell me how the other 31 transgender athletes did in their sport of choice? Yall are focusing on a single incident. Correlation doesn't equal causation.

Other comments from yall just further prove my point that you've swallowed the culture war BS. How does a transgender person affect your lives at all? Take the sports out of it and yall are still full of hate for others that are different than you or what you don't consider "normal".

Be better humans for the sake of humanity.

And whatever anyone calls them they don't belong. Not sorry.

Being a failure in your own gender and (literal) headcase doesn't qualify you to beat up on competition that physically can't compete. Besides, all people do that "accept" this transsexual stuff is eliminate paths to help that these people need. Just look at suicide rates, long-term regret outcomes, etc..
Did you ever stop and think WHY the suicide rates are so high? Just look at the comments here. You people view them almost as subhuman and try to rip any any protections they may have. Who would want to live in a world where they are accepted for who they truly are as long as it isn't harming anyone else?

Did you ever stop and think WHY the suicide rates are so high? Just look at the comments here. You people view them almost as subhuman and try to rip any any protections they may have. Who would want to live in a world where they are accepted for who they truly are as long as it isn't harming anyone else?
In the sports world (which is what is being discussed here), it does “harm” biological women because they put in years of work in their athletic field only to be outdone by a biological male.

Clearly you're an unscientific buffoon.

Studies repeatedly show that people that display transsexual tendencies are often accompanied by other issues, such as narcissism, autism, sociopathy, anxiety, depression, etc. Over half of trans people display multiple mental issues compared to around 10% of non-transexual people.

You can try to blame it on everyone else. Nobody is "truly" someone else other than who they are born as- and encouraging people to have mental illness and not get treated is evil. You are a genuinely bad person wishing harm on people that need real treatment, and by extension destroying opportunities for people that have been fighting for decades to have representation. Abhorrent and disgusting.

Oi Vey. Can anyone here tell me how the other 31 transgender athletes did in their sport of choice? Yall are focusing on a single incident. Correlation doesn't equal causation.

Other comments from yall just further prove my point that you've swallowed the culture war BS. How does a transgender person affect your lives at all? Take the sports out of it and yall are still full of hate for others that are different than you or what you don't consider "normal".

Be better humans for the sake of humanity.
And here is the real steaming pile of B$. If anyone speaks out against the unfairness of men (delusional men living in a fantasy) using their superior physical gifts to dominate women in sport. Or attempt to FORCE everyone else to bend and play in their fantasy, then you are ... wait for it ... a hater.

Here's the illogic summarized ...
* Disagree w me and you've "swallowed culture war BS"
* Disagree w me and you're "full of hate for others"
* Disagree w me and you're just narrow minded about normal
* Disagree w me and you're a bad human below my/our character

Some hate. Some don't. But, men and women are different and nobody ever transitioned from one to the other. No one ever will. Will they fool a lot of people, yes. But, there will never be a transition.

Therefore, the entire problem is an NCAA that has caved to true cultural BS, and has refused to protect women's sports and women themselves from men who have invaded. Whether the dude finishes 1st or 132nd is totally irrelevant. Every single one of them take away an opportunity for a female who truly deserved it.

I'm well aware of what they're being called. 95% is a pretty high percentage. It's almost like you pulled it out of thin air. I promise you not as many people care about the transgender issue (as a whole) as you've been lead to believe. Transgendered people have exisisted for well over a century.

You can complain about trans women in sports, but as of now, those who are in women's sports have done everything needed in order to compete with biological women.
That doesn't make it right. Listen to the stories about the guy (Leah) swimmer. How he was still attracted to women, and would walk around the locker room with an erection in front of the girls. And for the record, I absolutely believe their word over his. He literally was a guy, couldn't even break the top 500, then wanted to be a girl so he could win. It's nothing to do with trans, that's a whole different topic. It's about sorry men who can't compete with men, so they want to be a girl for a trophy, so they'll feel better about themselves. That's what many of us have an issue with, not what they do in their personal life. It'd be one thing if they'd spend their whole life saying they were a girl, instead of waiting until they want to win something. I'm not trying to argue, just saying what many people feel. How women are okay with this stuff is beyond my comprehension. A guy walking around naked in front of girls aroused, but it's okay? Listen to Riley Gaines story of how they tied, and she was told by the officials that they were told to give the guy that trophy, or it'd be a PR nightmare for the NCAA. It's not fair, period.

That doesn't make it right. Listen to the stories about the guy (Leah) swimmer. How he was still attracted to women, and would walk around the locker room with an erection in front of the girls. And for the record, I absolutely believe their word over his. He literally was a guy, couldn't even break the top 500, then wanted to be a girl so he could win. It's nothing to do with trans, that's a whole different topic. It's about sorry men who can't compete with men, so they want to be a girl for a trophy, so they'll feel better about themselves. That's what many of us have an issue with, not what they do in their personal life. It'd be one thing if they'd spend their whole life saying they were a girl, instead of waiting until they want to win something. I'm not trying to argue, just saying what many people feel. How women are okay with this stuff is beyond my comprehension. A guy walking around naked in front of girls aroused, but it's okay? Listen to Riley Gaines story of how they tied, and she was told by the officials that they were told to give the guy that trophy, or it'd be a PR nightmare for the NCAA. It's not fair, period.
It's pure, textbook selfishness and narcissism and somebody somewhere decided we were all supposed to accept it. And the lemmings eat it all up.

Why aren't the men in men's sports not complaining about the trans women taking the place of men athletes?

Just stop with the hyperbole dude. Nobody thinks they are subhuman. And what protections is anyone trying to rip away?

VN Store

Back