Bones or Spock? The Two Faces of VolNation

Lifelong Trekkie here.

Spot on analysis, sir.

I used to be Bones, now I'm much more Spock, but I really, really want to be Bones!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

AV

I would rather be a logical impassive Spock ... but I know I'm a grumpier McCoy. Now, where's my George Dickel?

Reactions: 1 person
Okay, so Bama is like the Lannisters: most powerful clan around, but everyone hates them. And they suck.

Kentucky is the Starks: nice folks, everyone likes them, but they die at a prodigious rate. Horrible life expectancy.

Tennessee is like the Targaryen chick: been through some personal Dark Ages lately, recently been over in a quiet corner trying to get their crap together; coming back with dragons!

Vandy is the Greyjoys: bunch of idiots who aspire to much loftier perches than they can actually attain.

The Baratheons are Auburn: used to be very powerful, now just look confused most of the time. The world has passed them by.

Georgia are the Tyrells: you get the sense that they ought to be a WHOLE lot more powerful than they really are, there's a grunt-ton of potential there. They just don't seem to make as much of it as they could.

Florida are like Baelish: powerful, in a slimy way, everything about them seems to scream slight of hand.

And so on.

This doesn't explain how VolNation reacts when the SEC comes up, not at all, but I hope it helps you get your GoT fix for the day. :)

Go Vols!

That was right on the money! :good!:

Okay, so Bama is like the Lannisters: most powerful clan around, but everyone hates them. And they suck.

Kentucky is the Starks: nice folks, everyone likes them, but they die at a prodigious rate. Horrible life expectancy.

Tennessee is like the Targaryen chick: been through some personal Dark Ages lately, recently been over in a quiet corner trying to get their crap together; coming back with dragons!

Vandy is the Greyjoys: bunch of idiots who aspire to much loftier perches than they can actually attain.

The Baratheons are Auburn: used to be very powerful, now just look confused most of the time. The world has passed them by.

Georgia are the Tyrells: you get the sense that they ought to be a WHOLE lot more powerful than they really are, there's a grunt-ton of potential there. They just don't seem to make as much of it as they could.

Florida are like Baelish: powerful, in a slimy way, everything about them seems to scream slight of hand.

And so on.

This doesn't explain how VolNation reacts when the SEC comes up, not at all, but I hope it helps you get your GoT fix for the day. :)

Go Vols!
lol great breakdown man! Somebody with the skills needs to get a pic of the Blonde chicks 3 dragons and put Dobbs, Hurd and Kamara's faces on them for the 3 headed monster 😂

I like Zoe Saldana in the new Star Trek. She probably loves me.

Okay, so there aren't just two sorts of people in VolNation, there are 5 1/2:

the McCoys (lots of them);
the Spocks (lots of them, too, but fewer);
the Scotties (just a few of them, led by Ed);
the Kirks (just a handful of us, too, devilishly handsome and always right);
the Uhuras (RockyTop is one of these, though she doesn't know it);
and the folks who have no clue what we're talking about. :)

Go Vols!

Don't forget those that know exactly what your talking about and wish they didn't.

If Bama and Florida were to fall off the face of this Galaxy it wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Nanu nanu.

Did I mention on here before about meeting Shatner and Nichols at Fanboy this year at the Expo Center? Both were very cool to talk to. Nichelle is very sweet [I got an autographed pic of her and Kirk in the first interracial kiss on tv] and my pic taken with her both of us holding up the live long and proper sign. I got an autographed pic of Shatner from his Twilight Zone episode "Gremlin on the Wing" [I believe that was the title] and a fist bump btw lol. He signed it "There's something on the wing" William Shatner. He too, was very gracious and kind.

VN Store

Back