Bobby Bowden’s Seal of approval

its simple really. This is how VN works:

Person X says something good about Tennessee? It means they’re great, perfect people.

Person X says something negative? The game has passed them by, they’re evil, corrupt and just plain ignorant.
Party Pooper!

It is nice to see all of the praise for Pruitt. Although I am going into this with lowered expectations. UT should be a 8-10+ win team yearly with the facility, tradition,and fanbase. So do not get me wrong in thinking that I am saying that we should expect less than that. Although this first year is going to be a major test for the entire staff. I still expect us to compete this year very well with everyone outside of AL/UGA. Actually I still feel that after that goose egg we laid last year with UGA we come to Athens pissed off and ready to get dirty in the trenches. I do find it funny how low everyones expectations are. I really hope the kids turn the corner on the mental aspect. We have talent just depends if they want to lay it on the line weekly.

The essence of being a college football fan is undying hope. Vol fans' love for their team becomes like the beating of their heart, an essential part of them throughout the remainder of their lives on this earth. Cheering or venting bile, fans remain fans. Big Orange fandom has outlasted marriages...

Reactions: Volosaurus rex
I guess I'll be that guy, but Bowden has to be in his late 80's and the game had passed him by 15 years ago. Why should I care even if I hope he's right?

1. Not a flash in the pan, flavor of the year coach. Withstood time. One of the best all-time.

I guess I'll be that guy, but Bowden has to be in his late 80's and the game had passed him by 15 years ago. Why should I care even if I hope he's right?

Well, you cared enough to read and respond.
Let's hope he is right. Even though he is in his 80's he can't be wrong 100% of the time.

8-5-1 vs UF
Fulmer 2-7
Your wrong. 3-7. Fulmer whipped Spurrier 31-14 in 1992 while filling in for Majors. It could have been worse because Fulmer as usual called the dogs off in 4th quarter and Florida scored a very late and meaningless td last minute.

I agree with coach but that is why I am concerned. The more successful Pruitt becomes and the older saban gets, the more likely he will jump to his dream job which is the bama head coach. Let's not fool ourselves, this happened with Kiffin and even further back Doug Dickey. It sucks thinking that the more successful UT is now, the more successful alabubba will be post-saban...

Your wrong. 3-7. Fulmer whipped Spurrier 31-14 in 1992 while filling in for Majors. It could have been worse because Fulmer as usual called the dogs off in 4th quarter and Florida scored a very late and meaningless td last minute.
sorry about that. 3-7o_O

When we as fans are looking for a reason to hope and believe in this team, we will cling to any and all compliments

Reactions: gunner
I agree with coach but that is why I am concerned. The more successful Pruitt becomes and the older saban gets, the more likely he will jump to his dream job which is the bama head coach. Let's not fool ourselves, this happened with Kiffin and even further back Doug Dickey. It sucks thinking that the more successful UT is now, the more successful alabubba will be post-saban...

I always assumed the Clemson coach would get the Bama job. Pruitt will have mid level success in the near future but Dani is already playing in National Championships
What about Kirby Dumb getting the Bama job?
I think Saban will win his 7th National Championship this year to bypass Bear. Then retire and become Bama A D

Why do you think this?

VN Store

Back