Black jerseys look to be Official

Traditions are made and sometimes new ones are good. I liked the Smokey Gray helmets and didn't mind the uniforms. One of few things Jones did "outside the box" that I did like.

And to be frank, UT black is nothing new, despite what traditionalists want to believe.

ncaatv1903opt1.jpg

1903 version

ncaatv1914opt1.jpg

1914 version

So LK had our team wear these against USCe on night game on Halloween.

Gotta get the Dub v USCe Saturday, but that's a day game.

What's the play here?

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves...

Sad if true but ever since Butch put Tennessee on the front of our away jersey tradition died.

I wonder if that 1903 T really looked that similar to our current T

I don't know, but I doubt it. On the other hand, I believe the old-time wood and lead block press fonts (type faces?) were classically stylist so the power "T" just might be a derivative of such a font. A fast and lazy peek at vintage store signs and I see this very close approximation.

1633361772618.png

You are not sneaking up on anyone at this point. You just fed a dog a bone. You will either end kiffin talk once and for all, or get your ass kicked at home.

Take him down.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
So LK had our team wear these against USCe on night game on Halloween.

Gotta get the Dub v USCe Saturday, but that's a day game.

What's the play here?

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves...

It was the players' idea, the Kif humored them, and they LOVED it. So what's the beef against Kiffin??????

It's been official for a while. This is every game uniform combination for 2021 that was released prior to the season.

Edited (as many have pointed out this was not released from the University) The person that released it must be in the know or damn lucky. So far 5 for 5 on the guesses. I made a mistake.

1633362022545.png

Last edited:

VN Store

Back