Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, and the Future of Global Finance

Are those fees and charges made on transactions by brokers and dealers? How do any of those revenue streams get back to the coin owners?

Are those fees and charges made on transactions by brokers and dealers? How do any of those revenue streams get back to the coin owners?
LOL they do not why would they? Anyone dealing with centralized exchanges in large transactions is new to the game. The ledgers that matter have built in DEX for that.

LOL they do not why would they? Anyone dealing with centralized exchanges in large transactions is new to the game. The ledgers that matter have built in DEX for that.

You still haven’t put in simple terms how CCs are going to generate income. Are you not pushing some of the coins?

There’s certainly ancillary revenue. Utility companies. Micro processor manufacturers. Brokers. Server farms. What do you invest in to generate income and in simple terms, what is the income?

You still haven’t put in simple terms how CCs are going to generate income. Are you not pushing some of the coins?

There’s certainly ancillary revenue. Utility companies. Micro processor manufacturers. Brokers. Server farms. What do you invest in to generate income and in simple terms, what is the income?
Yes I have and I am invested in block chains that I can use to create my own Dapps with and see how the work for myself while interacting with other devs doing the same thing

There is no "simple" in blockchain. There are some of the brightest minds in Machine Learning like Hugo Philion and Reza Bashash are building this technology. There is no one answer for all problems and to take it even further there will be multiple blockchains that are very successful in solving the same problem. You need to let go of this fantasy that blockchain is similar to the tulip bubble. The CC total market cap is not going to zero.

Do yourself a favor and take some of the things talked about here and research it.

Yes I have and I am invested in block chains that I can use to create my own Dapps with and see how the work for myself while interacting with other devs doing the same thing

There is no "simple" in blockchain. There are some of the brightest minds in Machine Learning like Hugo Philion and Reza Bashash are building this technology. There is no one answer for all problems and to take it even further there will be multiple blockchains that are very successful in solving the same problem. You need to let go of this fantasy that blockchain is similar to the tulip bubble. The CC total market cap is not going to zero.

Do yourself a favor and take some of the things talked about here and research it.

I never said that blockchain is like tulips. I made that analogy to the thousands of coins. Most of them are very Ponzi-like.

I never said that the trillions in total coin market cap is going to zero. A lot of the dot coms didn’t go to zero. But a **** ton went down 90%, 75%, 50%, etc.

Any business model can be explained in simple terms. Lockheed-Martin does highly technical work in outer space. You don’t have to be an aerospace engineer to read and understand their SEC filings and financials and therefore know how their business generates income.

Reactions: TOUCHDOWN!!TN
I never said that blockchain is like tulips. I made that analogy to the thousands of coins. Most of them are very Ponzi-like.

I never said that the trillions in total coin market cap is going to zero. A lot of the dot coms didn’t go to zero. But a **** ton went down 90%, 75%, 50%, etc.

Any business model can be explained in simple terms. Lockheed-Martin does highly technical work in outer space. You don’t have to be an aerospace engineer to read and understand their SEC filings and financials and therefore know how their business generates income.
That is a good start. Go find the amazons of block chain before it is to late. I have found mine and in the past 6 years have built enough knowledge in the to utilize for some serious steady income in the not so distant future. There are plenty of nuggets dropped here to research on.

I don’t know why the big believers in crypto cash out in USDs and brag about their profits. Why wouldn’t they keep holding their coins instead of converting to traditional currencies?
Many take profits from alt coins and stack more Bitcoin for long term holding.

Does the AI stock profits go to crypto investments or does the crypto profits go to AI stock investments?

(I'm not sure market can support two bubbles in the short term for much longer)

Bitcoin broke through the $70K price point. Currently, it is sitting ~$72K.

The POTUS just proposed a $7.3 trillion budget with a straight face when the federal government collected $4.44 trillion.

VN Store

Back