Bill Cosby

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been a thread about the crapstorm brewing over him.

I also don't know if this the right forum or not.

Looks like American's favorite TV Dad was sketchy back in the day. His lack of response to the allegations are not helping the skepticism.

Looks like American's favorite TV Dad was sketchy back in the day. His lack of response to the allegations are not helping the skepticism.

I'm not sure what to believe. The fact they seem to be coming out the woodworks can't be good.

13 Women have said he did and with those numbers i side with the women. Bill makes himself look really guilty by not answering questions

Oh I get that, but doesnt make him guilty of a thing. My question is why has it taken these women so long to come forward? Also, one of the women, Tarshis, claims he raped her but told nobody......then she goes out drinking with him again. If you are raped by someone, do you think you would go out with that person again for drinks?

13 women? I thought it was like 2. Wow, those are Tiger Woods type numbers. Difference being Tiger's were all consensual/paid for. Jeeze Dr. Huckstable

tumblr_msv2ouoi2q1shmev3o1_500.gif

I think it's bullshlt. If it did happen what's the point in bringing this crap up from over 30 years ago? Talk about beating a dead horse.

Washed out, cobwebbed, old blue hair hags looking for some attention and media time.

Reactions: 2 people
I think it's bullshlt. If it did happen what's the point in bringing this crap up from over 30 years ago? Talk about beating a dead horse.

Washed out, cobwebbed, old blue hair hags looking for some attention and media time.

If it happened then how long it took the women to come forward has no bearing on the severity of the crime.

One woman said she tried to come out when it happened and no one would belive her.

This St ff makes me sick. Cosby was a childhood icon for me. This news makes it very hard to look at him the same way ever again.

Reactions: 1 person
If it happened then how long it took the women to come forward has no bearing on the severity of the crime.

One woman said she tried to come out when it happened and no one would belive her.

This St ff makes me sick. Cosby was a childhood icon for me. This news makes it very hard to look at him the same way ever again.

The Cosby Show has been removed from Nick at Nite and NBC has dropped the show they were going to make with Cosby

Dude seriously? If it happened, then he should get punished. Time doesn't undo something like this.

Dude seriously? If it happened, then he should get punished. Time doesn't undo something like this.

Who knows whether or not it happened and nobody would be able to prove or disprove it. Regardless if it did happen the statute of limitations ran out on that crap over 20 years ago. There is quite literally nothing they can do legally do to him other than smear his name like they already have. Like I said...
:horse:

Who knows whether or not it happened and nobody would be able to prove or disprove it. Regardless if it did happen the statute of limitations ran out on that crap over 20 years ago. There is quite literally nothing they can do legally do to him other than smear his name like they already have. Like I said...

There is no such thing as statute of limitations on violent crime. Are you serious?

Good lord dude. You sound more upset his reputation will be damaged than if he actually got away with this stuff.

VN Store

Back