Biggest Vol Fan regret

Last year, I had a chance to go to UGA game with son but the wifey strongly suggested that I stayed in town to go to her cousin's wedding. I objected based on two arguments: 1. Her cousin wasn't ready to settle down (her divorce from this wedding became official earlier this month) and 2. WHO GETS MARRIED DURING FOOTBALL SEASON?? I relented and ended up going to wedding (at least wedding time did not conflict with the game).

We were in Gulf Shores that day and I started watching the the first quarter of the game...but we were supposed to go to our granddaughter's mother's wedding - she was remarrying and we're on good terms...

My wife keeps telling me we have to go and I keep saying "Just a minute." Finally she gets mad and says I can just stay and leaves me...

She came back from the wedding about 20 minutes after the game ended and I'm still dancing and celebrating and told her it was the best decision I'd made all week! LOL! Because it was the greatest ending I's seen in a long time...

She still doesn't understand ( and I don't understand her not understanding) but does realize now that it's not a good plan to schedule anything during a Tennessee football game...

Reactions: 1 person
Several...unfortunately! 👎
Had tkts twice to GA games in Athens. Skipped both, we won both! Finally went in 2012...we lost. Had 2005 LSU tkts and Katrina and Rita ruined that...should have found a way to go...we won! Was going to Miami in 03 and didn't...we won! Wish I had of gone to 86 Sugar Bowl and 1999 Fiesta...

Not really my regret, but, I wonder how many Tennessee fans left last season's Georgia game before the "Dobb-nail boot" came down!

I left South Carolina 2014 early.

That sucks but it was so cold that night most people left, I know I couldn't feel my legs by the time we left.haha We almost left as well just stuck it out because of pure stubbornness.

That sucks but it was so cold that night most people left, I know I couldn't feel my legs by the time we left.haha We almost left as well just stuck it out because of pure stubbornness.

My sister and brother law and niece were visiting for that game and we also left early! We were listening to the radio broadcast in the car, but it still sounded like USCe had it wrapped up and turned it off. When we got back to my house (I lived in Columbia at the time), my niece is going through her social media and says " it says here the game is in overtime". I ran over and turned on the tv to see the last second replay of the field goal in OT going through the upright with the final score. Never been so pi$$ed in my whole life.

I have another good friend that I worked with who went to the game and he left early as well. It was COLD.

YOU!!!!:realmad:

Is this the guy?

2f34341d64c3c1fca2e694b3807f4e6b.jpg

1ghim7.jpg

Sorry Behr!

Reactions: 2 people
Several...unfortunately! ��
Had tkts twice to GA games in Athens. Skipped both, we won both! Finally went in 2012...we lost. Had 2005 LSU tkts and Katrina and Rita ruined that...should have found a way to go...we won! Was going to Miami in 03 and didn't...we won! Wish I had of gone to 86 Sugar Bowl and 1999 Fiesta...

When we go to the SECG this year, please buy tickets but DO NOT ATTEND the game. Seems we win the big games that you miss....
Would hate for you to miss the game but with you giving us good luck by missing the game, could you please take one for the team????????????

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back