Biggest Sleeper Wr on the team right now

franklinboy

I'm gonna go with Princeton Fant from Lavergne Tn. He has the size n skill set to really help this team out imo this year if he can just used to the offensive system n brings his heart out on the field like Jujuan Jennings did last year.. Who y'all think might else be a sleeper at wide out this year?

hm. good question. never even considered Fant tbh, so that's definitely a sleeper pick.

i'll say Jeff George, for several of the same reasons you stated, but just add, i think he may be a little closer to seeing the field, so his opportunity to "break out" (by whatever definition you want to use to define 'break out') may be a little greater.

Reactions: 2 people
For a sleeper, I really like the Palmer kid. Not sure he'll be able to make an impact this year, because I think our two deep is pretty solid. But I think he'll be a good one for us

Reactions: 1 person
For the first time EVER... I don't know all of our WR's on campus.

Can someone list the 55 WR's we have on the team now?

Holy cow!

Reactions: 1 person
He almost housed one at the end of the A&M game after a sick spin move. Teammate got in the way I think, but he can fly.

If he would of made a cut to the left instead of trying to take it up the sideline he would of made it I believe.

He's got some wiggle and speed.

Still would of love to see him opposite of Wiggins.

Reactions: 3 people
Brandon Johnson the most underrated player on the team..him and byrd was the only fresh wr that got meaniful playing time..he will start next to Jennings and he will make a name for himself

Reactions: 3 people
It's refreshing to see all these talented skill players. We are deeper than I realized.

I would go with Brandon Johnson or Latrell Williams

Receiving Core has a lot of talent..

I gotta go with Brandon Johnson,he should get plenty of chances to show what he can do. I like the way he played last year when he got in the game.

For a sleeper, I really like the Palmer kid. Not sure he'll be able to make an impact this year, because I think our two deep is pretty solid. But I think he'll be a good one for us

Dudeee.. Josh Palmer is my guy.. but you're right.. he wont see the field this year

VN Store

Back