Biggest sleeper to breakout for the Vols this season...

I also think Croom will have a very good year. A lot of attention will be out on North, Pig and Pearson. Wouldn't be surprised to see Croom, Smith, and Malone produce well.

No mention of Neiko Creamer in preseason talk. Is he a db tight end or what? Inquiring Vol fans want to know. :whistling:

I think Croom has a monster year this year

I just hope Croom doesn't shy away from contact from corner backs that he out weighs by 60lbs. I'd take a healthy Josh Smith over Croom any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

It would be nice if Kyle Phillips turns out to be another elite athlete like Barnett

Austin Smith. May be reaching here, but would be nice to see this kid have some early success.

I've been on his bandwagon since NSD. I think he wins the MLB spot. If not in camp, after the first few games. The kid is an athete. Gotta find a way to get guys like him on the field. I think he's the sleeper of this class ala Emmanuel Moseley/Cam Sutton.

No mention of Neiko Creamer in preseason talk. Is he a db tight end or what? Inquiring Vol fans want to know. :whistling:

IIRC he is practicing with the TE's. Don't see him playing much this year unless it's special teams but I think he could be good.

He and Jakob Johnson could be absolute monsters at TE.

Reactions: 1 person
My pick Kyle Phillips is gonna make everyone not as worried about the de after maggit leaves .

I predict he gets 4 sacks this year in limited action

Per Hubbs

While a lot of the talk on at the defensive tackle position has been about Kahlil McKenzie and Shy Tuttle, there's an upperclassmen who has stepped up so far in camp at that spot. Owen Williams looks quicker and stronger than last year through the first 10 practices or so and has the coaching staff excited about what he can do.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back