Big orange 🍊 Nation must descend on Detroit!

I want to say one thing to all of these posts. I would gladly show up and go to the game, find ne a ticket for face value and I am game. Big Orange Nation you have some extra tickets I will but 2.

I went last year with my buddy to MSG and we paid $700 for 2 and those were mid level and the face was about $200.

I’m thinking about it. I have concert tickets on Saturday that I’d have to eat.

I’d 100% go to the final four though. I’d miss the birth of my next child for that…
Better chance of having another child in your lifetime than a second final 4, so your decision is the right one. The kid will understand one day.

Purdue actually has that many fans ? Hmmm…..
we need all the orange we can muster up there -

Nice sentiment but Purdue fans will fill that arena and pay any price necessary to be in attendance.
Distance from Detroit:
290 miles from West Lafayette.
523 miles from Knoxville.
2075 miles from Spokane.
733 miles from Omaha.

Fan wise, our best case scenario is to beat Creighton on Friday (no easy task) and for Gonzaga to beat Purdue.
Then, many Purdue fans would sell their tickets that Vol fans would scoop up for Sundays Elite Eight game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ATC_VOL

I’d 100% go to the final four though. I’d miss the birth of my next child for that…
Hmmm concert vs sweet 16? I think you know the answer! Go Vols

Reactions: JCP201

Just name your next child Phoenix. They would understand.

VN Store

Back