Big Football News!

Jimmy Hymms - Sports Animal today

Tyler Bray is now up to 202 lbs.

Malik Jackson is now 280 lbs.

Justin Hunter has gained 12 lbs from McKeffery and is up to 192 lbs.

Brent Brewer looks like a linebacker now.

Dooley Presser

Jacques Smith is 100% ready to go!!!

Ben Martin will play this season, but in a limited role.

Austin Johnson will not be suspended.

Tiny can still bench press more than 98% of the team even after shoulder surgery lol

The official count of Scholarship players is 79.

Dooley will decide between Orta and Tino Thomas to greyshirt. (Dooley said one of the two will make 80 Scholarship players)

Guys... It's almost Football Time in Tennessee!!!
only 7 pounds??? he could gain 7 pounds from eating at the golden corral one time. i thought the coaches would surely put 15-20 on him since last year.

I had the pleasure of taking my son to camp in June. I saw Tyler there throwing to some of the receivers on the team. Guys I know it doesn't sound like much, but I could tell a tremendous difference in his stature! He carried a "bag of bones" it seemed like last year, and seeing him in June I could tell his frame was MUCH different! A couple of pounds doesn't sound like much to some of us older guys, but even 5 pounds of muscle on his frame makes a difference. With this being said, just wait until some of you see him this year, and I think you will be amazed at what he looks like. I know I was with just a few weeks per say with CRM! Oh and just to add the icing on the cake, he was throwing extremely tight spirals down the field anywhere from 40 to I saw 55 yards! Put that in your brains and drool over it for awhile! !!

GBO!!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Bray?? 202 lbs.? Wow...can't wait to see him toss sweep to Poole and cut in front and lay someone out over the middle! JK

I'm (pleasantly) surprised that Ben Martin is even back at practice. Doesn't it take longer to heal up from that kind of injury?

Extenze > Fish oil and eel eggs

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

So, if other players were unmentioned, then they are defiinitely healthy enough to go at this time? I am specifically wondering about Greg King.

I know this is off topic but how do I post a picture via mobile I have an awesome one

There has always gotta be one of "these guys" in every thread.

However, you have to understand. The Negavols stay up nights looking for something to belittle, criticize, complain about or be negative about. Negativity is apparently their self-adorning character trait. They have to have something which they feel that makes them appear like they actually have some sort of superior perspective or knowledge of all things great and small. They never quit.
Coach Dooley could lead our Vols to a 13-0 season and out score the opponents by 600pts and at least one of our egocentric Negavols would come out with some salivatingly analytical gibberiche as to how the team obviously underperformed.

However, you have to understand. The Negavols stay up nights looking for something to belittle, criticize, complain about or be negative about. Negativity is apparently their self-adorning character trait. They have to have something which they feel that makes them appear like they actually have some sort of superior perspective or knowledge of all things great and small. They never quit.
Coach Dooley could lead our Vols to a 13-0 season and out score the opponents by 600pts and at least one of our egocentric Negavols would come out with some salivatingly analytical gibberiche as to how the team obviously underperformed.
Is that French?

VN Store

Back