Big Decline in Insects: 'Ecological Armaggedon'

I see you took your full dose of obtuse pills today.

We are a couple developed nations. US, France, & UK that I know specifically of. Look up Breeder Reactors. Fusion (different than breeder reactors) won't melt down and doesn't create radioactive particles. they might blow up and destroy everything around them but no lasting damage. and considering we went from a couple hundred thousand years half life to 500 years in the space of your ignorance I would think you could accept that things aren't as bad as you make them.

When practical fusion comes online it's going to be a watershed moment.

A "World First" Fusion Reactor Just Created Its First Plasma

I see you took your full dose of obtuse pills today.

We are a couple developed nations. US, France, & UK that I know specifically of. Look up Breeder Reactors. Fusion (different than breeder reactors) won't melt down and doesn't create radioactive particles. they might blow up and destroy everything around them but no lasting damage. and considering we went from a couple hundred thousand years half life to 500 years in the space of your ignorance I would think you could accept that things aren't as bad as you make them.

I think nuclear energy is the perfect example of the "greens" hypocrisy. Nuclear energy is one of the cleanest and safest forms yet the greens fight any proposed expansion of a plant or new construction tooth and nail.

Natural gas and the pipelines for distribution is another.

Reactions: 2 people
Come spend a week in Georgia during the summer, then try to convince me bugs are dying 😬
Every time I go outside in Florida I get anemic from the mosquitos. And I have somewhere around 25-40 thriving bee hives on my property as well.

Reactions: 1 person
Every time I go outside in Florida I get anemic from the mosquitos. And I have somewhere around 25-40 thriving bee hives on my property as well.

I laugh every time I hear someone say "we need a good freeze or the mosquitoes will be bad this summer". I guess it never freezes in Alaska or Michigan.

I laugh every time I hear someone say "we need a good freeze or the mosquitoes will be bad this summer". I guess it never freezes in Alaska or Michigan.

Nobel prize to the man that eradicates the mosquito. What a worthless insect.

I've flown smaller airplanes than some of those Alaska skeeters

VN Store

Back