Big Brother

So, I want Kaycee too win, and I think with how Jury is going to be (bitter AF) she has a really good chance. She's been beasting comps lately and is probably the most liked person in the house. She's lacking strategy wise, but social and comps might be enough to offset that.

Oh and be careful everyone of those 2 pieces of fruit in Tupperware booby traps. I hope Sam power bombs Haleigh in jury house.

They'd hire Ross from Celebrity BB before they went for Frankie.

I think what annoys me most about the J.C. stuff, is every week we get a "Look how cute J.C. is" segment, when he is pretty much a **** bag.

Thank God Haleigh's DR's are almost over.

The double eviction HOH could fall to Sam or JC which would be super interesting. These comps are usually something simple for time conservation.

Level 6 first blood. I still don’t think Sam realizes how this game works. Thanking everyone like they wanted to keep her. You weren’t the target, today...

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I understand why Angela is rubbing Brett's face in it, but I don't get Tyler's angle. Brett was basically offering to do Tyler's dirty work with Angela, and Brett might be likable but he's not beating Tyler. No way. Sam and JC have to be wondering what the choreographed speeches are about.

If Angela is the bad bitch everybody claims she is, she needs to get Tyler out.

Am I the only one that finds Angela's face disappointing? Like I feel like she should be hot, but she's not. It confuses me.

I understand why Angela is rubbing Brett's face in it, but I don't get Tyler's angle. Brett was basically offering to do Tyler's dirty work with Angela, and Brett might be likable but he's not beating Tyler. No way. Sam and JC have to be wondering what the choreographed speeches are about.

If Angela is the bad bitch everybody claims she is, she needs to get Tyler out.

This is definitely going to be a bitter jury with Bay, Hay, RS, Fes all don't like her, And now Brett won't vote for her, is there anyone that Angela beats?

The way I see it based on who is in Jury is

Kaycee>Tyler>J.C.>Sam>Angela

Edit: flip Sam and Angela, I don't think Jury could even be that bitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa

VN Store

Back